-Frost & Sunlight-

A/N: I was SOOO BORED! SO I decided to write some CUTENESS!! ENJOY. :D

Keefe's POV:

The icy wind howled outside, whipping snowflakes against the small cabin's windows. Sophie and I were huddled together by the crackling fire, the warmth that radiated from it a stark contrast to the bitter cold that had settled outside. We were trapped, she and I, in this remote cabin by the relentless snowstorm that blanketed the landscape in a thick layer of white. 

I watched as Sophie gazed out the window, her breath misting the glass. Her blonde hair fell in soft waves around her face, her brown eyes reflecting the dancing flames of fire.  She looked ethereal in the flickering light, a vision of beauty amidst the winter's fury. I found myself drawn to her, as I always was, captivated by her grace and strength. "Do you think the storm will let up soon?" Sophie's voice broke the silence her eyes meeting mine with a hint of worry.

I shrugged, a small smile playing on my lips. "Who knows, Foster. But hey, at least we're not freezing out there, right?" She chuckled, a sound that warmed my heart more than the fire ever could. "True. I guess being snowed in with you isn't the worst thing that could happen." I felt a rush of warmth flood through me at her words, a feeling I couldn't quite explain. "Well, I'm glad you think so. Maybe we can make the best of it, huh? Share some stories or something?" Sophie nodded; her eyes bright with curiosity. 

"Sure, Keefe. Why not? You start." And so, with the fire crackling in the background and the snow falling softly outside, we began to share tales of our adventures, our laughter minding with the sound of the storm raging outside. I spoke of my childhood pranks and mischievous escapades, making Sophie laugh until tears sparkled in her eyes. She, in turn, shared stories of her bravery and determination, of battles fought and victories won. 

Sophie listened intently, her eyes never leaving mine. And as I finished my story, I saw something flicker in her gaze, a hint of understanding that made my heart race. "That's... that's incredible, Keefe," she finally said, her voice soft. "To have lived a life like that, to have seen so much... I can't even imagine." I smiled, grateful for the acceptance in her words. "It was a crazy time, that's for sure. But it's all in the past now." 

 As the night wore on, and the fire burned low, our conversation grew quieter, more intimate. I found myself drawn to Sophie in a way I had never experienced before, my heart pounding in my chest at the mere thought of her. And then, in a moment of courage I didn't know I possessed, I took her hand in mine. "Sophie," I whispered, my voice barely above a breath. 

"There's something I need to tell you." She turned to me, her eyes wide with surprise. "What is it, Keefe?" I hesitated, my heart racing in my chest. "I...I think...I think I might be...in love with you." The words hung in the air between us, heavy and charged with emotion. I held my breath, waiting for her response, unsure of what she would say. And then, to my utter astonishment, Sophie smiled, her eyes shining with tears. 

"I think I might be in love with you too, Keefe," she whispered, her voice filled with a vulnerability that took my breath away. In that moment, with the storm raging outside and the fire flickering in the dying light, we found solace in each other's company, in the warmth of our shared confession. And as we sat there, hand in hand, surrounded by the beauty of the snow-covered wilderness, I knew that I had found something truly magical in Sophie Foster.

 The storm raged on outside, but inside the cabin, there was only love, laughter, and the promise of a future filled with endless possibilities. And as we drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, I knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, we would face them together, stronger than ever before.

-------------------------------------------------

I WAS SO BORED! So, here's some more one-shots for you cause why not LOL. 

"It could be fun though it could be." (Matt--An Unfortunate Fortune)

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183