-You're So Cute In Your Pj's-

A/N: "Best Day of My Life" Cover by Brent Morgan (Just something nice to listen to.)

-Cute Married Life One-shot-

Sophie's POV: 

Me and My husband Keefe were a couple who cherished the simple pleasures in life. On a peaceful Saturday morning, they decided to indulge in one of their favorite pastimes - swinging on their porch, dressed comfortably in their pajamas. I'm dressed in my favorite pajamas, and Keefe has his head laying in my lap. I'm looking around at the beautiful nature before us. Both of us felt a little lazy this morning, so we decided to enjoy ourselves in the fresh morning air.

This morning was beautiful.

The gentle breeze whispered through the trees as she settled into the old porch swing, my pajamas adding a touch of whimsy to the calm surroundings. Keefe sighed in peace, his Batman pajama pants matching perfectly with his Batman T-shirt.

The sun was shyly peeking over the horizon, casting a warm golden glow on the pastures. The air was filled with the scent of blooming flowers, and the melody of birds chirping welcomed the day. It was an idyllic scene that seemed to stretch out forever, inviting Me and Keefe to embrace the serenity of the moment.

I had the best company. Everything felt so relaxing, like nothing could ruin it. Not even the long-forgotten worries that had been defeated many years ago. Sighing happily, feeling like nothing could be more perfect than this.

We are currently living our best lives. We are married to each other and have easy-going jobs that are not overly stressful. I am currently a mentor at Foxfire, and although the Black Swan was trying to persuade me to work with them more, I didn't want any more stress in my life. Keefe spends his time doing art or helping Grady and Edaline sometimes. I look down at the wedding ring that Keefe gave me, and it's amazing to think that we are together forever.

My hair was flowing down my back, catching the gentle breeze.

"You look cute in your pajamas, love," Keefe said, breaking the serene silence between them.

I blushed and laughed, the soft sound filling the air like bird songs. "Well, you don't look half bad yourself," I replied, pointing at Keefe's blue Batman pajamas, which brought out the color of his eyes.

"You look cute in everything you wear, but you especially look really cute when you're wearing your PJs. You look so relaxed and happy, in a state of calm like nothing could ruin it for you. It's like being in something warm and cozy." He says his expression is filled with adoration.

"Awe Keefe." I say smiling at him. Giving him a kiss on the forehead.

I leaned back in the swing, quietly swinging back and forth, enjoying Keefe's company without the distractions of the outside world. It was moments like these that made them grateful for the simple joys that life had to offer. We had found solace in each other's presence, creating a sanctuary within their own home.

I lost myself in my own thoughts, remembered the day Keefe had proposed to her. It was a cold winter's evening, and they were sipping hot cocoa by the fireplace. He had gotten down on one knee and asked her to spend the rest of her life with him. Every time I looked at him, I felt a rush of warmth and love that filled my heart.

"Maybe we should do this more often, Foster. Just wake up each morning and relax in our pajamas, enjoying each other's company, giving each other kisses, and telling each other how adorable or handsome we look," Keefe suggests happily, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I'd love that. It seems like the perfect way to start our morning together. Maybe we could even have picnics and enjoy breakfast out here sometimes," I say, feeling good. "Ooh, I'd like that, Foster. That would be fun. You know, the moments I get to spend with you are always the best ones." I smiled at that and gave him a kiss on the lips. Every kiss we share is just as magical as the first.

"I'm mostly enjoying my beautiful wife." Keefe says smiling at me. "I guess that's the best part, right?"

"One of the best parts. The other is that I get to see you in your pajamas. It's not fancy and I like it."

I love these moments we spend with each other, even if it's in our P'Js. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! *EDITED*

"SCOTT STERLING THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND!" (Jason & Stephen--Scott Sterling)

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183