16 | Falling For Him

ATTENTION: OMG! IT'S FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED BUT THIS IS A FILLER NEXT CHAPTER I'M EVEN EXCITED ABOUT :-) I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND CHAPTER EIGHTEEN THAT WILL BE POSTED PROBABLY TUESDAY OR MONDAY

2015 © All rights reserved

Chapter Sixteen | Falling For Him

Selena's P.O.V

Tuesday morning came too quickly, I thought to myself as I entered the building.

As I approached the elevators, I wondered what was going to happen today. My nerves were on getting the best of me as, as I walked onto the elevator and pressed the number for my floor. Harry had messaged me Monday morning to remind me to come in early for a meeting but nothing else I couldn't help but think he might be upset because I never responded to his message the night we had come back from the Bahamas.

When the elevator finally stopped on my floor I stepped out of the elevator and walked into my office, placing my things down and that's when I heard someone clear their throat behind me and saw Demi coming toward me.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, missy." She said, folding her arms while she tapped her foot.

I'll admit I wasn't that truthful to her about everything that went on between Harry and I, and I knew at some point I would have to tell her the entire story but today just wasn't that day.

"Hey Dems, I know and I promise I'll explain everything to you later. However, I'm about to be late for a meeting so I need to get going now." I quickly let out, grabbing my iPad that I usually take notes on.

Stopping at the door, I took a deep breath and pulled a few pieces of stray hair behind my ear before entering Harry's office my eyes instantly going to guy sitting across from him. Justin, they guy from the plane and hotel back in the Bahamas. However, my attention didn't stay on him as I noticed Harry eyes dart towards me, irritation visible in his emerald green-eyes.

"You're late," Harry barked, obviously in a bad mood.

"I know with it raining outside cars were—"

"I don't want to hear some idiotic excuse, just sit down." He ordered and I clenched my teeth together to reframe from saying something might have just got me fired. I was confused on what happened to nice Harry I had met back in the Bahamas not this same old Mr. Jerk as I call him, Harry. "Are you just going to continue to stand there or take a seat?" He arched a brow as I realized I was still staring at him in disbelief but without a word, I plopped down into the chair next to the guy I had met back in the Bahamas pulling out my iPad.

"Hi I'm Justin," He winked, extending his hand out towards me, as I looked at him confused. I already knew who he was so why in the world was he re-introducing himself. "I was just telling your boss here we'd had the pleasure of meeting back in the Bahamas. However, I'm re-introducing myself just in case you forgot,"

"Trust me I didn't," I rolled my eyes.

"If we're done with the introductions here I'd like to show Justin here our spring collections since he'll be partnering with us on this project." Harry stated, motioning toward Justin who had a big dumb grin on his face.

Leaning back in my chair I smacked my hand against my forehead inwardly groaning. In such a rush this morning, worrying about Harry I had left the stupid manila folder filled with the drawings on my desk back at home.

"Is there by chance anyway we could reschedule this meeting?" I questioned, curiously. "I left the folder at home and I know I screwed up—"

"Yeah, you did screw up!" Harry interjected, fuming. Why was he so angry right now? His tone and attitude towards me was beginning to irritate me more than anything did right now.