28 | Falling For Him

2016 © All rights reserved

Falling for him | Chapter twenty-eight

Selena's P.O.V

Harry and I left his mother house, heading to where his house was. Harry had told Anne that I wasn't feeling to well, and I'll admit Anne wasn't too happy to hear I was leaving but was completely fine, considering my condition. I had no idea where his house was located but I couldn't think about that right now. My stomach was doing summer salts right now.

Harry had told me that he'd cared for me and my—our—child, those words echoed in my mind for a moment as I tried my best not seem like something was off. Even though my heart was beating erratically in my chest right now as I glanced over at Harry who was focused on the road.

"Is everything alright?" Harry asked, looking over at me as he drove.

I nodded, curious to why he asked the question. "Yes, I'm fine, why do you ask?"

He shrugged, "You've been awfully fidgety and quiet ever since we left my moms," He answered.

"I'm fine, I'm just excited about seeing your place." I replied, offering a small smile.

"Yeah, it isn't all that great or fascinating." He stated, before focusing back on the road.

I wanted to know if he meant what he had said back at Anne's. Did he really care for me? For us? Or was it just something he said in the heat of the moment.

I found the question falling from my mouth before I had a chance to stop it.

"Harry," I spoke, softly.

"Hm?" He hummed, not taking his attention from the road.

"Did you mean what you said back at your moms?" I asked, curiously. "That you cared for me?"

He simply nodded, a smile creeping on his face, as he looked over at me for a moment before focusing back on the road and in this moment I literally felt my heart melt. What was this man doing to me right now? It had to be my hormones right now.

Without another word, we sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride. I'll admit I was growing more and more anxious for some reason, to see his house. We turned down a bumpy dirt road, the gravel crunching underneath the tires, and distantly I could see the silhouette of a massive house. It was beautiful.

On the left was Harry's house, a massive two story house, which was encircled with an iron fence and a few trees scattered here and there. It wasn't quite a mansion but it looked pretty darn close to being one.

He shut the engine off, and helped me out. I shut the car door, and started toward the house, with Harry in tow. He began to kick his shoes off by the front door and I did the same. He had white carpeting that looked to go throughout the entire house and I didn't want to dirty anything.

"I was thinking I cook us dinner and we watch a movie," Harry said, with a smile.

"I guess I'm willing to try your cooking, just please don't give me food poisoning." I teased and he rolled his eyes, jokingly.

"Listen Gomez, you've got one more time to insult my cooking abilities," He grinned.

"Fine, fine, I'm done." I laughed, holding my hands up in surrender.

"Good. Now, if it makes you feel better you can help in the kitchen."

"Yes, that would make me feel so much better." I said as I followed him into the kitchen, sitting on one of the stools around the island. The kitchen looked amazing, it looked like a gourmet kitchen, which surprised me. Even though Harry told me multiple times he could cook I assumed he had maids that did that for him.