Unsaid sorrows (chapter 15)

You stood up the whole time as you began to feel your body thaw as you regained movement in your hands. Ghost stood sleeping lightly , not moving an inch as you stood as stiff as a stone and as tense as a feral cat waiting to fight. This was nothing more than a one time thing but you felt your muscles tending still and your body was not taking a break and the same could go for your mind. Your mind was as restless as a tree in the wind , your thoughts ran as you were close to ghost in the sleeping bag. You felt something might happen , you were exhausted and you tried to fight sleep and it wasn't going well as you knew this could potentially be a losing battle.

You felt as if at any moment you were going to be in a position where you would half to fight. You were more worried about your current position then the actual enemy. You felt as if this was wrong and that this could end badly if you fell asleep but you wouldn't be sleeping for awhile with these current thoughts going. Ghost shifted a bit and and he started to wake.ghost stretched a little bit before turning his head to look at you fe the corner of his eye.
"You haven't slept one bit have you..."
He asked as he saw the exhaustion in your face.
"You really haven't slept..."
He sighed.

"You need to sleep."
He suggested and you stood stiff.
"I'm fine.."
You muttered tierdly as your stared at the wall.
You were warm as you and him were both sharing body heat but you couldn't shake off your nervousness and he could tell that you were not going to sleep anytime soon so he gathered himself and shuffled around as he removed himself from the sleeping bag and stood up. You turned to see what he was doing and all he did was look you over for a moment. He saw the paleness in your face. He saw the exhaustion in your face and he saw how you were fighting sleep and how you wouldn't just give in so he diecided to spare you.
"Sleep in the bathroom , you can lock the door and keep to yourself , keep with the sleeping bag alright and I'll keep watch."
He told you as he started to put on his pants to conserve body heat as he was out of the sleeping bag.

Your eyes narrowed a bit and you shook your head.
"Your acting weird , your usually more of a dick why are you being weird...."
You glared.
He was acting a little more loose around you and it was starting to make you question if he had a underlying motive that he wasn't showing but he knew that you were suspicious of him and that you didn't trust him. He could see it in your body language and the way you spoke. He knew it all to well. Like a clear glass. But he wouldn't call you out on it directly.
"L/n that's an order."
He says firmly , he knew if he didn't tell you , you wouldn't listen and would keep up until your body gave up.

Since you were technically his subordinate you couldn't disobey or it would be seen as insubordination and you didn't feel like getting a lecture from price when you got back from being off the mission. You shook your head and stood up as you got out of the sleeping bag , grabbing the knife you had also kept with you , feeling the chill of the wind flow through cuasing you to shiver at the feeling and you picked up the sleeping back from the floor and rolled it up keeping a good hold on it.
"Yes sir...."
You muttered with a slight growl as you walked to the bathroom.

The bathroom had a small toilet and sink as well as a small tub. You firgure you could put your sleeping back in the tub and sleep there but you noticed how everything seemed a bit worn down and kinda rusty but you didn't care at the moment. You looked back at ghost for one moment and you kept your gaze low before turning back around and locking the door and turning on the light. The light illumated the room and it had a slight flicker as everything was old and rusty. You couldn't deny that you felt a bit more as ease as you were isolated and more in control. You made sure that the bathroom was locked in a manner where he couldn't get in and You set up the sleeping bag and you moved around as you got into the tub and into the sleeping back and you got a bit comfortable.

You kept a hold on your knife , putting yourself in a postion where you would be able to easily move and defend yourself against anything. You felt your body start to wind down and you felt your mind stop for a moment as your exhaustion began to take over your body and soon your mind went blank and you finally let yourself be at peace for a moment.

The cold was burning and your thoughts may have ran for you needed to calm but there was nothing but deadpan. Life were like a light as sometimes it was dim for you only knew death who had you pinned.