Dying asks (Chapter 28)

A/n- I'm so sorry for all the filler chapters but after  chapter 31 shit will get real lol ,

As you made your way to the training room again you felt the hair stand on your neck , those recent events playing in your mind. The hair on the back of your neck standing your eyes scanning the room quickly. You kept silent as there wasn't anyone in there and as you kept looking around you felt someone behind you and you quickly turned around and went to swing but as you did they caught your fist.
"It's me."
The fimiliar British voice spoke as he let go of your hand , letting it fall to your side.
"Don't fucking do that.."
You growled lowly as you were a bit on edge and he looked at you.
"Watch the tone , I'm still your lieutenant."
He looked down at you , wearing his usual.
"You act as if last night didn't happen.."
You whispered and he sighed.
"Not like we shagged."
He retorted and you glared at him.
"Not the damn point..."
You sighed before keeping quiet, walking over to a empty bench.

He kept quiet as well , only observing you as he watched you set up the bench to your liking before lying on it getting ready to do a few sets. He watched as he grabbed a few dumbbells and did lateral raises. He saw how tense you were and how you kept looking Around often even between your sets. He couldn't blame you though. You still had fresh bruises from that day, bruises that were black and blue , not as bad as they were before when they were a yellow purple color. He knew he would protect you from now on: even if he now had to play a role as your lieutenant he knew in private he could be something more, something more then just your superior.

As you did your sets you struggled a bit to get the bar back on the catch and you sat up , breathing a bit heavily before standing up and stretching a bit. You figured you didn't need to work too much and you stood around a minute as you looked at ghost who kept doing his lateral raises. His muscular form catching your eye as you felt yourself stare a bit too long and you looked away before walking over and leaving the room abruptly leaving ghost to be a bit confused but he didn't question it but before he could continue he saw you come back in:
"Can I borrow your key card...rec room."
You asked quietly and he gave a small nod as he set down the weights he was using and he went into his pocket and grabbed his keycard that was attached to a black landyard and handed it to you. You took the card from his hand and you gave a small thank you gesture with your hand before walking out of the training room quickly.

You walked through the halls , making two rights and a left and you made it too the 141 private rec room. You only ever went there when you wanted to be at peice instead of going to chow hall which would've been filled with soldiers off most ranks and you didn't feel comfortable enough to go. You never really went or ate , sometimes brining food to you to make sure you ate. As you swiped into the rec room you walked in beijg met with the smell of strong coffee and you walked in seeing price standing there pouring himself a cup of freshly made coffee. He turned looking at you and he gave you a small nod.
"Morning."
He looked at you and you looked towards him.
"Morning.."
You answered and he looked towards you before reaching into one of the cabinets grabbing something. The rec room consisted of a few cabinets, a sink , a small table among with a fridge. It was small but it was useful.
"Here."
Price handed you a decent sized protein bar and you grabbed it from him and he gave you a firm look.

"You need to start eating proper meals , can't be left hungry because we don't need something happening to you in the feild.
"Yeah dad.."
You say sarcastically and he shook his head watching as you took the protein bar an slowly opened it.
"Whatever gets you to eat."
He shrugged and you sighed.
"After this hit the briefing room. We have a lot to go over for all of you tomorrow."
He informed you and you gave a nod as you took a small bite out of the protein bar. Price kept quiet and looked you over once more and he cleared his throat as he looked at you.
"How are you feeling? I know after everything it must take toll."
Price asked quietly , knowing that everything takes toll on you except that your usally one to lie about it and say what you always say.
"I'm fine."
You droned and he sighed.
"I know your not. I'm not them you can tell me something if you need but I need you to start eating more alright? Drink water and take care of yourself. And if anyone bothers just tell me alright? I know your not one to get conversation or mention things but please , for your sake."
He explained firmly yet gently and you nodded in return.

You sat there for a moment and sighed and peice watched as you ate , continuing to drink his coffee as well and he reached into the small fridge that you all had and he handed you a water bottle.
"Price im-"
"Drink the damn water and quit being a pain in the ass?"
He beckoned you and you huffed , not wanting to argue with your captain and you took the water , unscrewing the cap and drinking some of the water , feeling the cool liquid run down your throat and into your stomach.
"What else you gonna shove down my throat?"
You say sarcastically and he chuckled a bit.
"Get you some bourbon , get you too loosen up?"
He spoke in a sort of jokingly manner as he finished his coffee and you gave him a look that said "really?"
"I don't drink much."
You say lightly and he shook his head before placing his mug into the sink and looking at you.
"Figured."
He replied and he walked out of rec room leaving you there to ponder in your own world.

For party's and money would soon be at your door for there had lied more than what could be scored.