After hours banter (chapter 32)

After hours you eventually landed as it was nighttime , everything was going to plan as you had both made it to the hotel laswell had explained during the mission briefing. Today was the night you'd check into the hotel to see if you could find anything. You both stood currently in the same hotel room. The room was nice and a bit luxurious yet only holding one bed.
As you took in your surroundings, Simon shifted his duffel bag on his shoulder and turned to you as he set his bag down on the floor. The room having a nice large bed with neatly arranged sheets as well as having a large flat screen in the front of it with two en tables on each side of the bed holding lamps on top of it. There were a large closet as well as a small kitchen outside of the bedroom that you were both currently in and it had a small sized living room as well with a large balcony on the outside. Curtains covering the sight that lied outside.

As you looked around the room you looked towards Simon and you motioned to the tv as well as the mirrors and fire alarm.
"Check for cameras , even in the charging blocks in the bathroom and check the mirrors ,check the fire alarm and tv for anything."
You order a bit and he gave a nod before heading into the bathroom to check.As you both began to search the room you tried not to let your nerves get the best of you. You knew that this was an important step in the mission and you didn't want to miss anything but most of all you didn't want things to blow over like last time.
Simon started by checking the mirror in the bathroom, using his small flashlight that he kept on him to look for any hidden cameras. He moved on to the fire alarm next, practically ripping off the cover , setting off the normal small fire alarm beep. You looked towards him and cocked a eyebrow at him.

"Gonna rip through the dry wall next? Damn."
You say as you watched how rough he was.
"What did you expect me to be gentle and ask it to open up?"
He raised his brows at you and you rolled your eyes a bit in a snarky manner.
"Just don't break anything."
You sighed as you reached the tv.
"Don't kill anyone tonight."
He retorted back in a blunt get witty way.
"Your gonna be the first one on my list."
You countered in the same tone an he scoffed.
"Yeah you wish."
He replied and you sighed keeping your focus on the tv. When you reached the TV, you noticed something in the power cord. It looked like there might be something hidden inside but you took a closer look and discovered a hole in the cord and you looked in it but didn't find much. As for Simon , He motioned for you to come over and see what he had found. As you approached, he whispered.
"The battery's are gonna run out.
As soon as you heard him you shook your head.
"Oh piss off that's irrelevant."
You grumbled and he chuckled , putting the cover back on the alarm and then turning to you.

"So, what's the plan?" he asked.
You took a deep breath before replying.
"Well get settled first and get dress and such , we head down to the casino a bit after it gets crowded , lets us Blend in a bit better. Themes apparently red and black so laswell got us good with the outfits"
You spoke as you put your duffel bag on the bed and zipped it open. Looking inside to find the red dress and other things in it as well in the bag laswell had the dress in. You started to rummage around before your face contorted into one of an annoyed one and you looked at Simon.
"Fucking heels.."
You raised up your hand and showed him the bright red heels and he chuckled a bit.
"Don't get so mad now. You'll look good."
He looked you up and down.
"I'm gonna look like a damn street walker."
You groaned.
"you're not gonna look like a hooker, you're being dramatic. Which is a first. And it seems like you're loosening up."
He smirked at you and you glared at him.
"Not the point."
You rubbed your temples.
"So you admit it?"
He grinned.
"Fuck off and go wash your ass or something with the acutal nice smelling soaps instead of using that shit 3-1 cause I know for a damn fact all of you use it."
You slid a hand over your face as you were a bit done with him and his banter.
"Whatever you say luv."
He patted your shoulder , leaving you to go to the bathroom and get ready, you stood quiet as you froze up a bit as the pet name.

Seems there was a long way to go before crimson lied on the walls , for you knew this wouldn't be a walk in the halls. As one was like whiskey , strong yet smooth while the other lied like air being cool and crispy. You were listening up which was fine and dandy but you wouldn't let your guard down yet as you knew your senses always came in handy.