Here we go again

Becky's POV:

Yes my names Becky. I'm that typical girl that doesn't get noticed by people. I'm a loser like everyone else. The girl with big glasses, the one that carries like 5 textbooks. Yeah that's me.

The only friends I have are my 2 best friends, Destiny and Monica. They're like sisters to me. We've all known each other since we were in the 2nd grade.

All I ever wanted was to be popular like all the others. But no I can't because I was born a dork.

I'm in class waiting for the bell to ring so I can go home.

Moments later the bell rung and I started walking home.

"Becky! Becky!" I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around and it was my 2 best friends Monica and Destiny.

"Hay wassup." I said

"Is it okay if we hangout at your place?" Monica says.

"Yeah sure."

We've walked for a while and my legs were starting to hurt.

Sophia's POV:

Well I was gonna get a ride from Austin. Austin is the most popular guy here. He's the star quarterback on the football team. I mean come on he plays football. He could be a jerk sometimes. Like he would make fun of people.

"Okay ready."

"Yeah." Some of his friends were in the back seat.

We saw 3 girls walking and what Austin did was pull over and lowered my window.

"Ayyy ladies!" He yelled they turned around and looked confused.

"Ayyy why don't you guys start going to nerd school!" Everyone laughed and I was there being quiet.

Then he dropped me off at my house. I was thinking on what Austin did to those girls.

They were just innocent people.

I was so tired and I fell asleep on my bed.

Becky's POV:

My best friends stayed at my house for a couple hours then got picked up by the there parents. I just ate something, took a shower and went to sleep.

The Next Day

I was woken up by my alarm clock. I get up and stretch. I put my glasses on and go to my closet.

Today I was going to wear a loose T-shirt, skinny jeans, my black converse, and my hair is up in a messy ponytail.

I walk downstairs and I see my parents running around getting ready for work, eating breakfast, feeding my siblings. All I was gonna have was a Nutella sandwich. I ate it quickly and started waking to school.

As I was walking I see a familiar car that I really didn't want to see pull over in front of me. I just kept walking.

Sophia's POV:

I got a ride from Austin and his friends. I was in the front seat with Austin and out of no where, he pulls over.

"Austin what are you doing?" I said confused.

"There's a nerd walking." He says while taking off his seatbelt.

"Dude just leave them alone." I said annoyed.

"It's the same one from yesterday." He laughs.

"Austin come on." He gets out and walks in front of the car. He leans on the car. His friends come out and stand next to him. I lower my window and just watch.