I miss her

Sophia's POV:

"Let's go ladies! Carli pass to Sophia! You guys spread out!" Coach yells

Carli dribbles it up and passes it to Alex who was by the left corner flag. Alex then crosses it to me and I headed the into the goal.

"YASSS LADIES!! NOW THATS WHAT I WANT TO SEE IN THE GAMES!" Jill yells at the side line.

"Alright ladies get a drink of water." Jill commands.

We walk to our bags and drink water.

"Good job out there soph." Abby says as she pats my sweaty back

"Thanks you too." I smile back at her.

I started drinking water very fast cause I was thirsty.

"Alright let's get back to work ladies!" Coach yells

We head back and restart the scrimmage.

The ball was tossed in Brian. She threw it in to Carli. Carli jukes Johnson and shoots it towards the goal and it hits the crossbar.

"Good try Carli." I said

Hope kicked the ball and Brian easily trapped it. She drives it up and passes it to Carli. Carli passes it to Alex and Alex crosses it. I was in the box and headerd it in the net.

"YESSS GOOD JOB LADIES!!" Jill yells

After about 30 minutes of scrimmage, we called it a day.

We headed to our bags and had some water. I sat down and took my shinguards and cleats off. I grab my Black Nike HypervenomX finale indoor shoes. I put them on and tie them. Abby comes over to me and sits next to me.

"Nice shoes." She says

"Thanks."

"When'd you get em?"

"It was a gift."

"Your really good. On the field."

"Thanks. I just wish to be like you. You and Alex are my idols. You have always been my idol since I was a kid."

"I could tell you love the game. You proved to me that you want to be part of this team."

"I haven't exactly proved that yet." I said

"In my eyes you have." She patted my back and got up.

After I tied my last shoe I got up and carried my bag to the bus. Fans were all over the bleachers.

"SOPHIA! SOPHIA! SOPHIA! SOPHIA! SOPHIA!" They scream out with posters.

I put my bag down and I walk towards the fans.

I take pictures and sign things they want me to sign.

The other players did the same thing.

About 30 minutes later we then had to head to the bus. We got our stuff and headed over to the team bus.

Steph sat next to me and I put my earbuds in.

Coach got on the bus and seemed like she was gonna make an announcement.

"Alright ladies today was a great. We have a game on Friday. Well have soft practice on Thursday. Just go over some stuff for the game. So rest up for Thursday and Friday." Jill says

About 10 minutes later, we got to the hotel.

"Alright ladies we'll see you on Thursday." Coach says

Steph and I than head to our hotel room. Once we enter, Steph drops her stuff and lays on the couch.

"What you wanna do?" I ask