The interview

Sophia's POV:

"Come on Steph get up. We're going to be late." I said as I was going around the room like a crazy person.

I took the blanket off from Steph and she groaned.

"Let's go!! You only have 45 minutes.

She bolted up and ran to the bathroom. She slammed the door and I went to get some juice.

I had my greenish/blackish shirt, black sweatpants,and my white vans. I had my hair straightened down.

She came out with the same outfit as me and her hair was a mess.

"Do you want me to straighten your hair?" I asked

"Please?" Giving me a pouty face

I smiled and we both went into the bathroom.

I would straighten it and brush it at the same time.

After about 20 minutes or so I was done with her hair.

We got out and I went to go get my phone. She went to go get juice. I also got her phone and I headed to the kitchen. I placed her phone on the counter.

"Ready to go?" I said

"Yeah."

She got her phone and we headed out.

We went to the lobby and sat on the couches from the lobby. The coach and a couple of players were sitting there in the lobby.

Moments later more players started coming. At about 9 everyone was here.

We ate breakfast at the hotel. We ate calmly with no rush. At around 9:30ish we headed to the bus.

I put my earbuds on and listen to music.

About 20 minutes later we got to there. We were outside a building that looked new like if it was recently built. The name was called "Studio 101". It was a weird name for that building but you know it's whatever.

We get off the bus and head inside. The inside was so big. It was huge actually. Some guy came up to coach and they took us to a the back of the studio. There was a grey background and 2 high chairs. There was a lot of lighting towards the chairs.

I got my phone and texted everyone that the team and I were gonna be on ESPN.

"Alright ladies. Me and my team will be interviewing you one by one. Well call you up when it's your turn. The other will be over there hanging out while we interview everyone." He said

There was a clear glass room. It was like a game room kinda  There were Tv's, couches, air hockey table, a fridge, a counter next to the fridge filled with food. We all headed to the game room while they interviewed Morgan Brian.

I sat on the couch and used my phone. Abby sat next to me she was looking at my phone. I was Instagram looking at Becky's account.

"You miss her?" She asks

"Yeah. I do. I know it's only for a month and a half or so but it still hurts to be away from her."