Time for a new look

Sophia's POV:

Like any popular bitch, they try to get they're ex back.

"I'm not going back with you! We're done okay! I've said this a million times and I want nothing to do with you! I don't want to be friends! I want nothing! Stop trying to get back with me because it's not going to work!"

"Baby please I really want you! I'll change! I'll do anything just please I want you!"

She kept pulling my shirt towards her so I could kiss her. I took her hand so she can let go of my shirt.

"Your the biggest bitch Alexa!! You know that?! You've been so mean! I can't believe you made fun of that "nerds"! What is so bad about them!! They haven't done shit to you! Your a big bully and I don't want something like that!"

"Baby please."

"Don't baby please me! It's done! We're done!!" I then just walked away and hungout with my friends.

"Good job Sophie." Haley said

"Thanks. I just don't like mean girls. You guys know that. I'm a nice person so why not meet someone as nice as me you know. But no I had to date the biggest bitch in the whole school for 3 years!"

3 YEARS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!! Since the first semester of 9th grade. Oh my god i can't believe this right now.

"Hey it's okay. Those 3 years probably were the best 3 years of your life but now you have to move on from that monster. You deserve so much better than that ugly beast." Paola said

"Thanks Paola."

The teacher came and we did our stretches and stuff then we went to the grass area by the softball fields.

"Okay students sit down!" The teacher said.

"Okay today all were doing is getting to know our classmates. After every activity you'll go with a different partner. Now go find a partner."

My partner was Steph obviously.

"Okay so the first activity you and your partner will be back to back linked arms. Here Sophia and Steph come demonstrate." We got up and walked up in front of the class. We sat back to back and we linked arms.

We then got up easily. Then we sat down with everyone else. I then stared at Becky to see if she was looking at me and pretty sure she was looking at me with a grin on her face.

So went on with the first activity and went on the second one. This activity you had to be at a push up position and you had to slap your partners hand one by one.

So on went this activity.

"Okay students today was a good day. Go to the locker room and change. We'll see you tomorrow." We all got up and headed towards the locker room.

Becky's POV:

I really wanted to have Sophia as my partner but ehhh I didn't think she'd want too. I changed real quick actually. When I was about to get my backpack, I looked at Sophia who was shirtless and was about to put her shirt on.

"Sophia Monroy can you come to the locker room office please. Thank you." I saw Sophia hold her shirt in her hand then walk to the office. I could see her perfectly in the office. She was putting her shirt on and the teacher was showing something to her.

Sophia POV:

I was called into the office for some reason.

"Sophia. Okay so I printed your scores and this is what you got." The teacher showed me and my score rank was higher than any student here.