Its time to party

Sophia's POV:

Days passed. New things happen lately. Getting that call from the U.S women's soccer team, I've became famous in a split second. Everyone goes to my house and everytime i go to school, I get chased by many fans. Also they built a huge mansion by my house. So me, my brother, sis Jess, Steph and Paola live there.

Today is a Saturday and no one here had plans. My parents were out of town heading to Vegas to go relax there and go see Pitbull perform live. I was just in my room laying down on the bed scrolling through the channels from the tv.

I heard a knock on the door and yelled to come in.

Steph came in the room and just stood by the door

"Hay what's up." I said not keeping my eye off the tv.

"Umm did you maybe want to have a party at the house? You know invite the whole school like a teen party."

"Steph I'm not here to get arrested."

"And you you won't. Come on did you really forget what you are? You're Sophia Monroy. The MVP. You can throw many parties all you want. Your famous."

"Do whatever you want." She quickly ran out of the room.

I went on all my social media and posted saying "Party at my house! Open invite! Lasts all night. Also if you get too heated you can cool yourself in the pool." I then uploaded it.

I managed to tell everyone to start getting the party started. Some of us went out to get food, drinks, desserts. The others started cleaning the house and make the house as spotless as possible.

I went downstairs and see how everything was going and also help out for the party. My brother was gonna go out and get us some "drinks" since he's old enough to drink. Get us some alcohol beverages.

I was going to take Jess to her friends house since she's not allowed in this party.

I saw Steph and Paola go crazy with setting things up.

"Dang you really want this party to happen huh?" I asked

"Well yeah. We need to have some fun." Paola said

"Okay but I don't want anyone dancing on me or anything." I said

"Are you inviting Becky over?" Steph asked

"Yeah of course. I already uploaded the invitation online everywhere so everyone can see it." I said

"Awesome. Well let's get ready to party ladies. We're gonna have some fun tonight." Paola said

I just smiled and texted Becky.

S - "hay babe"
B - "hay what's up"
S - "We're having a party here at the house. Wanted to see if you would come."
B - "Am I going to be with you the whole time?"
S - "I'd love for you to hangout with me the whole time. But if you see other people and you want to hangout with them that'll be fine."
B - "I rather hangout with you than anyone else at the party."
S - "aww babe."
B - "what it's true"
S - "no Ik it's just that your so cute"
B - "not as cute as you tho"
S - "you don't know what your saying babe"
B - "umm I actually do babe"
S - "whatever you say babe"
B - "alright we'll Ima start getting ready. I'll see you there okay?"
S - "alright see you later love you "
B - "love you too"

I went upstairs and looked through my clothes to see what I was going to wear.

I was going to wear a blue/white California republic long sleeve, light Hollister jeans, and white vans. I was going to just straighten my hair today. I just put some mascara and that's it. I'm not all into make up as much.