Party gets out of hand

Sophia's POV:

My heart was pumping because it was silent for a second. But then everyone cheered all crazy.

Becky hugged me really tight. I hugged her back and kissed her head.

"SOPHIA MONROY EVERYONE !!" Avicii yelled on the microphone. Everyone cheered like crazy.

Becky and I headed towards Avicii. We all hungout there for a while. He taught me how to mash up songs. He said that later he'll teach me how to produce music. I'd love to know for Becky. I mean I want to produce music for her. She has an amazing voice.

After hanging out with Avicii for an hour or so me and Becky danced on the dance floor with all the other high schoolers. We got a lil heated on the dance floor tbh lol. We were dancing really close. I wouldn't say dirty just really close to each other.

Steph's POV:

I was hanging out with Paola and the team. We were hanging out by the pool.

"Look at Sophia dance with Becky tho." Paola said

"Damm Sophia's got the moves."

We saw Amy and her friends walking towards us.

"I see your host of the party is getting down." She laughs

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Paola said sounding a lil drunk.

"All I'm saying is that she loves to party. She's even showing it." Any says while fake giggling.

"I swear if you do anything to hurt their relationship, your gonna get your ass beat." I said

"Awww steph do you really think you could do that? Unless you want to get kicked off the team then be my guest."

"What a snitch. A huge fucken snitch. No wonder everyone hates you." I said

Sophia came running in.

"What's going on?!" She said

"Oh nothin were just having a lil discussion on the team. You know who needs to be benched." Amy says

"I think you should be playing left bench." Soph said

"Oh I'm sorry for assisting you with all your goals." Amy says

"Umm no no. Steph assists me. Not you. Stop thinking your better than everyone else. Cause darling your not." Soph said

Right at that moment Sophia gets slapped in the face. Then they both start fighting. There was punching, pulling hair. It was mess. We tried separating them.

Everyone crowded around us. It was a big show for everyone. Why? Cause everyone was recording.

Once we separated them we tried to calm them down. Amy and her friends walked away and left. We went inside to clean Sophia up.

We went upstairs into sophs bedroom.

Sophia's POV:

We went upstairs to get cleaned up.

My lip was brushed and bleeding, my nose was bleeding kinda, my right eye was redder than a tomato.

"What were you thinking?" Steph said

"Did you really think I was just gonna let her take the slap? No! She needed to be taught a lesson."