Love getting stronger

Malia's POV:

"Sophia is a sweetheart. She's caring, loyal, I mean I don't get why anyone would hurt her in any kind of way. She's just an angel. Before I could take anything to the next step right now all I see in Sophia is just a stranger getting to know each other you know what I mean? So feelings for Sophia in a love kind of way. I can't say that right now because I just met her and I'd like to get to know her a lil more."

"So what happen after dinner? Did you guys go somewhere?"

"Well we just headed back to the hotel and hangout. I asked her a couple questions about her and her family and her family sound like lovely people. I hope to meet them one day. I mean that's if Sophia wants me to meet them."

"How'd you guys meet?"

"Funny story umm. We were at the beach but we were separated. Her friend saw me and she came up to me. She told me about Sophia and I just went over to talk to her. We hungout and got along."

"And Sophia treats you right?"

"Yes. With all respect and honesty. I just still don't understand why someone could leave her. Could hurt her. She's a sweetheart. I mean unless Sophia did something but i doubt Sophia did anything to hurt someone."

"I totally agree."

So the interview got kinda of boring bc they asked me about surf and blah blah blah.

I checked my watch and it was 1 pm. Sophia must have already been out of practice.

I was heading of the hotel again. I still don't get the surf results until Sunday.

Sophia goes back home on Monday. I just hope I get to be sent to California where Sophia lives.

As we arrived the hotel paparazzis were all over the car. Luckily I made inside safely. I bumped into Sophia in the lobby. I look at her and she's looking straight at me with a smile.

"Meet me at the beach with your bikini on." She smiles and walks away.

I head to my room and quickly put my bikini on.

I then headed to the beach. I saw a girl laying down on a beach bed. I knew it was her.

I walked straight to her and I covered her eyes from behind.

"Hey Malia." She says

I uncovered her eyes and stood in front of her.

"You dork." She says

"Yeah but you think it's cute." All she could do was smile.

I put my stuff on the chair that was there.

She got up and hugged me from behind.

"Omg Sophia everyone's gonna see." I reply

"Let them see." The smile on my face got bigger after her saying that.

A couple hours passed and we were tired. We went I the water like a bunch of times relaxed and did it again.

We decided to head back and call it a day. We headed to my room first. She dropped me off and headed to her room. Tomorrow is going to be amazing.