Spreading Love

"Forever is bleak! Enjoy the present moment! Cherish the present, do not think about the past, and don't agonize over the future!"

The past is something that tends to haunt most of us. We think about how we could have handled the situation better, we think about scenarios where we should have said something else instead of saying the things we said and how things would have been better.

We tend to replay the past when it's pointless. We forget that there's nothing we can do about it. The past is gone and no matter how many scenarios we play in our head that have different outcomes we can't go back in time!

Then why do we end up wasting so much time on the past? Why do we keep thinking about it and lose our cool? Why do we agonize over it so much?

I often did this, in fact, I still do it sometimes and honestly, that's the worst thing you can do to yourself. Let go of the past and move on. What is done is done! There is nothing you can do about it. Once an action or an event has taken place it's over.

At the same time, we think about our future and worry. We make up scenarios and think about how it will affect our future. No matter how many scenarios we think about life will always throw us off the rails. We make plans and then more plans and then backup plans but in the end you'll still be surprised. That is how life exactly is and all we can do is be prepared.

Thinking about the past and the future has made us forget about the present. We are not at all living in the present. The present is what we have now and what we should be working on. Don't lose your present thinking about the past or the future.

Trust the decisions that you will make today and believe in yourself, believe that everything will work out with time. Only you know what is best for you. Only you know what brings joy to you. If your gut feeling says that things will work out then go with it. Nothing will stop you when you start believing in yourself and your capabilities.

When things start getting overwhelming or if you start worrying about the decisions that you made in the past or the events that will most likely occur in the future do something to relax your mind. Don't let it go haywire. Your mind will build up things that are almost impossible to occur. It will only psych you put.

Take a deep breath, meditate, or take a long walk in nature. Do not think about anything but the current moment you are in, be grateful for everything you have and be proud of yourself for everything you have achieved.

This was my biggest learning this week. I started a new job this week and I was so anxious about it and thought about situations that were insane. But when I started the job everything went smoothly. Not one situation that I thought about came true. Our imagination is often wild and scary far away from reality. So be calm and trust yourself.

The new job has kept me busy and I am having a lot of fun. My colleagues are hilarious, we get along well and it's a great place to work.

Always look for the positives and you shall receive only positivity. As philosophical as it sounds the universe understands your energy, so the energy that you give out is what you receive.

Just have some amazing food. Do crazy things if it makes you happy and don't forget to take care of your needs first. You are your priority! The world can be dark but it is also a magical place!

I went to an Andhra restaurant this week and had an entire meal that consisted of rasam rice, dal rice, a bit of veggie, can't forget the spicy pickle and curd. With a side of some yummy dessert. It was the best meal that I have had in a while. The rasam was spicy and made my eyes water but I still couldn't stop eating it haha. When stressed treat yourself with something amazing, I got this meal and it was the best.

Take a walk, talk to your best friend or your parents or anyone who makes you feel better! Have a good and stress-free weekend.

P.s. I learned a new Kannada word. Nenu hogu means you go. Guys have an amazing day!

************************************
A/N: This blog is based on true story as in my life haha. Life can get stressful and complicated but don't loose hope and keep moving forward ✨ you'll get everything!

Hope you guys liked this part! If you did please do vote and comment! I would love to to know what you guys think!