Spreading Love

"Dance till the floor breaks down!"
A quote by your favorite writer who happens to be me ; )

"Dance till the floor breaks down!" A quote by your favorite writer who happens to be me ; )

When life throws lemons at you make a margarita out of it

When life throws lemons at you make a margarita out of it. Just say bottoms up and drink it! Then go dance!

Every day is a battle every second is a battle. All of you deserve to do something for yourselves.

This week I went to this club Light's out! The ambiance was beautiful. It was DJ night and I had so much fun just letting loose and swaying to the music.

The food here is delicious. If you ever want a cool spot to hang out with friends and enjoy dancing, this is the perfect place for you.

The drinks are fifty percent off starting from Friday to Sunday. But drink wisely, don't overdo the drinking part. If you do then you'll do embarrassing things like me.

I'll tell you what happened. I may or may not have a crush on one guy. After having a few drinks I ran into him at the club and he scared away someone who was getting too handsy with me, which I truly appreciate.

What I didn't appreciate was his attitude. He frowned at me the entire time and spoke rudely to me. I may have called him Giraffe! I swear I would never do that if I didn't have the liquid courage within me. I almost touched his face.

*Screeches loudly* I feel better now. Anyway, I didn't touch him. He made sure I found my friends before walking away from me without any other expression on his face.

It was after this particular incident that I finally admitted to myself that I have a huge crush on him. I think about him constantly and I try to make him laugh but he never laughs!!!! Scowling sexy asshole! All he does is frown and have that resting angry young man's face

*Sighs loudly* I wish there was a way to make him smile. I wish that stubborn man would let me break his walls. I want to make him smile, but I think I'll faint the day he does smile. Well, then he'll be there to catch me ;) so that should not be a problem.

Do you guys have any idea how I should find out if he actually likes me or is just being nice to me in his weird way since all he does is frown and glare at everyone?

Please! I need help! Stat!

P.S. I learned another new word. My crush is always in a Kopa mood. Kopa means angry. I'm laughing now. I'm not blushing you are. I'm still a bit buzzed I apologize for that.

Also, remember to pamper yourself this weekend. All of us need a break. Spend it with your loved ones, away from all electronics except for a few minutes to read my blogs! Hehe!
Have a great week.

Until next time! Ciao!

Yours,
anonymous love

************************************
A/N: You guys listen to Priyanka! Just dance away your problems. Also, do tell her how she should woo Anurag 🤭

Priyanka is a vibe! So lively!

I hope you liked this snippet from her blog! I'm enjoying writing these! Maybe I should start a blog ;)