Spreading Love

"Mother is always there with you. Mother will always support you. Mother will love you regardless of whatever happens."

A mother is everyone's haven

A mother is everyone's haven. Mother may be harsh with you at times but at the end of the day, they only mean well.

I don't think I have ever shared this here. My mother passed away three years ago. There's not a single day that goes by that I don't think about her.

It's very easy to take the people in your life for granted. The real value of those people is known only when you lose them.

Does it annoy you when your mother calls you every day just to ask if you have eaten your meals on time? Does it bother you that she wants to ask how your day was even though it was normal and mundane just like any other day?

It's easy to take these calls for granted. Maybe you even swiped the cut button a bunch of times thinking, "Ehh it's just another normal boring conversation with my mom. I'll talk to her later."

Have you ever wondered how it would be if that later never occurred? How it would be if she never calls you every day and if you can never talk to her again?

I know that feeling. I miss her tenderness every single day, I miss her funny jokes. I miss how carefree she used to be about everything. I miss her caresses on my face and I miss her hugs the most. They used to make me feel warm and protected.

I would give anything in the world to just have another five minutes with my Ma. She always understood me. It's only because of her I am who I am today. It was only because of her that I dared to follow my passion.

I wish I wasn't so busy with college work. I wish I had spent time with her when she called me to watch a movie with her or to just talk instead of going to my room and completing some stupid assignments and projects which I could have easily done after spending some time with her.

Don't take anything for granted especially your loved ones. It might seem easy to ignore their calls and make excuses for not spending time with them but their real value is known when you lose them forever.

Just go give your mother a tight hug today and let her know that she's the most amazing person in this entire world. Don't waste time with her, pick up her calls and talk to her. She's always there to listen to you. Never forget your mother is your biggest cheerleader. You might fight and argue with her but she's the one who's always going to be in your corner routing for you no matter what happens.

I'm sorry if this was a bit emotional. I'm missing Ma today more than ever. Take care everyone and have an amazing week! Why should you only make your mother feel special on Mother's Day? They deserve all the days for everything they have done for us.

P.S. Some of the Kannada words that I learned today. Amma means mother in Kannada and Preeti means love.

Until next time!

Yours,
anonymous love

************************************
A/N: My eyes teared up when I wrote this. Never take your loved ones for granted.

My Ma always cheers me up when I'm low. We fight but that's mostly because we're so alike hehe. Go give your mother a tight hug!