Chapter 82

The power of unity

The gates had closed before Ludwig made his presence known, no one had seen him coming, he had emerged from one of the shadows that were projected into the dense icy mist that flooded them. The young man did not fret even in the face of the gun scopes pointing firmly at him, deep down, he knew that his power was far superior to that of his enemies.

"I see that they have had enough fun playing with my sister," the young man did not smile, he maintained his firm and elegant pose with his arms crossed backwards, "I hope your energies have not been exhausted, because the road to travel is still long and my father is waiting for you at the end of it, you do not want to receive him in those facades".

Kira took a step forward, she wielded an arrow towards the young man who looked at her with indifference, there was no power that could exalt him.

"You'll know then that I put your stupid sister in her place," said the young redhead in the green suit, "You don't want me to do the same to you," Ludwig sketched a barely perceptible smile on his pale face.

The entire room glowed with a flash of white light, typical of a lightning bolt, coming from the windows. Its vehement luminous power managed to temporarily blind the group, when they regained their sight, Ludwig had disappeared, however, Liz still perceived his dark aura floating in the air like steam.

"God," Liz groaned with a strong throbbing sensation in her chest.

"You have crossed the thin line that divides our two worlds" the agents' blood froze at the sound of the voice, it was not an effect of the thermal sensation, Ludwig was now behind them, they made him out by looking to their rear, in less than a second he had changed places "There is the tangible world and the abstract world that has been ruled by our blessed leaders since the beginning of the revelation of the dark blood" Liz and Jake were startled to hear it, They had already seen it with Ulrike, theirs had been in an instant, they had always underestimated the power of Mr. Holzmann's son "another flash of white light flooded the area again, Ludwig moved to the left side of the room, just below the windows" This place only represents an insignificant sample of the reaches of our blood. All the memories of our great queen, Anneliese Holzmann, linger in this place since the coming of the darkness, we follow her legacy, and after her return, she and my father will rule over the weak humans, the extension of our power to adjacent kingdoms will be an imminent reality.

"The only imminent reality that awaits you and your family is your damn end" Liz challenged him with a furious look, while pointing her rifle at him. Ludwig pretended not to hear her "I already know the whole truth, I know your queen has nowhere to go without Anika, so your stupid speeches don't impress me" Ludwig raised an eyebrow, the light illuminated the area again, he moved to the right. The color of the auroras in the windows was fading.

"I see you have taken it upon yourself to find out about our ritual," said Ludwig, no matter where he was, his honey-colored eyes always watched the group, "the girl, Anika, deep down knows her destiny. Today is the day, and I am sure she will answer the call of destiny, the day of revelation is today, you can do nothing to avert it, only delay what is already written".

"Threats are no longer an option for you" Liz kept challenging him mumbling, her lips were freezing, but it was an explosion of feelings her internal heat source "you have no power against me, nor against the girl".

"Connecting us with your mind has been nothing more than a temporary resource to achieve our goals, Miss Sharrow," Ludwig commented, "thanks to Doctor Günther our mental power grows; this place stores our memories, it was here where the great Anneliese Holzmann consecrated herself, this place marks the origin of our power. Now, our tangible and intangible reality has merged into one thanks to the power of our queen, not only space-time does not restrict us" Ludwig raised his right hand, the color of the auroras faded, being replaced by black clouds and lightning "neither does the physical world. The presence of the dark blood is merged with this place, in this way, our minds and the tangible world merge into one, all part of one being, of the cosmos. This is how our mental power is now visible to the eyes of all mortals, we can now manipulate everything around us according to our desires".