Book 01: Dia rosa rudje-Interlude (Ar Hymmne Inferiare)

"It has happened again..." a shrouded figure muttered to himself.

All evening, the mysterious figure was wondering about the strange music he kept hearing. Ever since his dormmates have return from yet another Opening Ceremony he had missed, and the introductions to the new freshman had proceeded as normal, they appeared to have been on edge. As if something had gone wrong, had startled them in some way.

But alas, they refuse to utter a single word to him about it. At least, the younger ones have been tight lipped about it. His right hand, however, had managed to explain some of the situation. Though it was also obvious he didn't go into too much detail.

~Flashback: After the Opening Ceremony~

"A young woman was chosen by the Dark Chariot and Dark Mirror to attend Night Raven College. It was quite an entertaining event, the most lively one I've seen in years."

"A young woman?" the figure said almost apathetically. "Has she been sent back from where she came?"

"Strangely, she could not. Her home was nowhere to be found in Twisted Wonderland."

This caught the person's interest. "Is that so? If I were to have seen her tonight, I would have given her my condolences."

"..."

"Do you know what has become of her then?"

He was met with silence. "Come now. It's almost dawn. You need your rest for tomorrow."

~End of Flashback~

"..."

They avoided his question on purpose. But why?

'Where is this singing coming from? I've never heard any song like this before...'

It felt... comforting. He may not know what the singer is saying, but he felt at peace, less lonely. As if the words wrapped him in a warm embrace, ensuring him that everything will be ok.

He feels bewitched by this person, and yet he does not fear it.

Who are you, my mysterious Siren?