Phase 02-Book 01: Dia Rosa Rudje (pt. 8)

Previously: The tag team effort of Cater and his clones with the First Years made painting the last of the Rose trees a success! Everyone was exhausted from their efforts into making sure every single petal was the correct color for the party. But in the end, they finished the job right on time.

"Let's roll out, freshies! Come follow Cay-Cay to the par-tay!"

~Twisted Tonelico~

Cater brought the quartet into the inner garden of the Dorm where the Unbirthday Party was situated. They were amazed at not only the decorations, but the silverware, utensils and teacups. Everything was all mismatched and discombobulated, it almost made Meryu's head hurt from the asymmetrical nature of it all. And yet, it looked something straight out of the stories Shurelia read to her when she was little.

Before they stepped further into the place, Cater helped them look the part for the party. With a flick of his magic pen, both Ace and Deuce were wearing the Dorm uniforms of Heartslabyul like Cater and everyone else. Grim's bow went from the wear and tear striped one he wears to one that matches the style of the dorm jackets.

Meryu's dress was magiced into a style similar to her regular white dress but with a mix of the boys. The skirt was still knee length like the old dress with the skirt still all white, but the ribbon that adorn her waist was yellow and black striped, with a big button with the letter 'H' on her left hip. The laces of her dress were kept white, too, to help play in contrast with the sleeves that match the similar motif of the boys: right arm was all black and the left arm was checkerboard themed. And the bow that adorned the top of the dress, which now sported a black and red motif, also had a white rose with dripping, red paint. Just like the roses on the uniforms of everyone else. And as for her open back and shoulders, they were covered in black transparent mesh to finalize her ensemble.

And last but not least, her heels were changed from the pure white color they once were to black Daisy dukes. Of course Cater made sure the heels were styled to her old pair.

"There! Now, you're all ready to join the party! And make sure Riddle gets his tart, 'kay?" He ushered them in as quickly as possible.

~A few Moments Later~

Everyone in Heartslabyul was standing like soldiers waiting for their Queen's orders around the table. Two students stood ramrod straight with each one blowing a trumpet into the air. Another stood by them, clearing his throat before beginning his announcement.

"All hail, his majesty, the Housewarden and Queen of Heartslabyul, Riddle Rosehearts-sama!"

Shortly after the words left his mouth, Riddle had begun entering the Gardens and into the Party. He wore a crown on his head, tilted to his left side. A big black cape with a red lining inside was also draped on his left side, with the same rose donned on that part of the cape. The dorm uniform he wore was tailor made to look more like a dress due to the big red skirt bottom making a cone like cover around his waist. Speaking of which, he too adorned the emblem ribbon with the yellow 'H' on his waist. And in place of the converse sneakers that all the students of the dorm wear, Riddle wore black heeled boots with gold embroidery on them in the style of hearts.

To complete the rest of his ensemble, he wielded a long, golden staff. The bottom part was shaped into a sphere while the top part almost looked like a small Queen with a split pattern of red and black.

"Welcome, Riddle-sama!" Everyone chanted.

Meryu was in awe of his apparel and presence. He looks every part of a regal Queen. She then looked downcast at the ground. And yet he chooses to instill fear to his classmates rather than compassion...