11

someone stop me im about to do something

I tried to bite back my laughter after seeing the handwritten note along with a phone number on the bill from our waitress:

Hmu cutie ;) 628-832-1039
-Danielle

I fucking knew she was flirting with Luke. It was so painstakingly obvious. Boys are so dumb.

"So are you going to hit her up?" I asked him once we left the diner. The rain had died down a little to a slight drizzle.

I internally thanked Mother Nature because there is no way I was getting any sleep with thunder and lightening occurring outside.

Luke glanced over at me over the hood of his car once we arrived there, "She's not my type." He replied while opening the door and climbing inside.

I did the same and attempted to fix the fly aways that were sticking up from my head, "Oh, I thought you hooked up with anything that moves." I teased.

"I haven't had sex in a month, so fuck you for saying that."

"Wow a whole month! I'm so proud." I giggled and looked over at him. His hands were clutching the steering wheel tightly, and his eyes were glued to the road.

"Not my fault I'm sort of interested in someone at the moment. My dick doesn't function with anyone else." He defended himself.

I cringed, "Okay, there are some things that I just don't need to know about your...issues."

"You asked."

I playfully rolled my eyes and turned them towards the moving picture through the car window.

The car ride was silent for the most part. Well, it was quiet when I wasn't yelling at Luke for doing or saying something stupid.

You know, the usual.

We arrived back at campus, and we walked to my dorm room for him to retrieve his phone.

As we walked through the hallway where my dorm was located, I was wondering something.

"Luke?"

"Hm?"

"You said you were interested in someone..."

"And?"

I drew in a breath before asking for what I was dying to know.

"Who is it?"

I waited for an answer, but he just laughed and brought his hand up to his bottom lip and rubbed inward using his thumb and index finger.

I cleared my throat awkwardly as we came up to my dorm door. I unlocked it while I spoke, "I-I'm um...I'm just curious, you know."

"I know."

I opened up the door and stepped inside, kicking off my shoes in the process. He shut the door behind us as I walked over to my night table to charge my phone that was waiting for me on my bed.

I got caught up in checking my missed notifications, so I stood there just scrolling through everything.

Suddenly I felt two hands land on my hips and hot breath on my neck. My heart began to race as the hands trailed up my sides, meeting with my arms, and finally making it to my hair.

"W-what are you doing?" I tried to speak out.

Luke pulled my hair out of its restricting up do, and let my dark locks fall down my back. He used his right hand to push my hair over my left shoulder to reveal the skin of my neck.