30

it's hot as fuck in my room right now how am i still alive??? SPEAKING OF HOT AS FUCK DID U GUYS LIKE THE SHES KINDA HOT MV????!!! lord knows i did damn ashton looked so daddy it hurt

The first week back from break was legitimate hell. Not only did all of my professors think it was cool to assign a shit ton of work every night, (which was normal because y'know: college) but this week they decided to bombard us with extra extra work. I honestly couldn't leave my room to socialize with anyone if I ever wanted to finish it.

Thankfully, I somehow survived to see Friday so I could procrastinate and leave all the work for Sunday.

Sunday fun day, am I right?

Due to all of this bullshit work, I barely saw Luke all week which sucked because I'm pretty sure we're a thing now. I mean, we never DTR-ed (defined the relationship) but doesn't sleeping with only that one person count as commitment?

I could never bring the topic of 'relationships' up to Luke because he has repeatably mentioned how he doesn't like dating and therefore would never engage in a legitimate relationship with me.

But, I'm hoping this time is different.

Right after my last lecture, I skipped to my room to get changed and call Luke, hopeful to get lucky tonight. Could you blame me? It's Luke Hemmings we're talking about here. And the fact that I haven't seen him in a week made matters worse.

After hearing his voice mail go off in my ear, I frowned at him not answering my call. "Hey, you. Let's hang out tonight; I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Call me back, bye."

I hung up and waited a good half hour before I began to get suspicious. Luke would always be the one to want to hang out especially on a Friday night. I called him again and still no answer. Instead of leaving him another message, I grabbed my key and walked down to his dorm room.

Maybe he's sleeping, I told myself. I thought of anything to keep the bad assumptions out of my head.

I arrived at his dorm door and knocked gently. I waited for an answer and smiled when the door opened. It quickly faded when I saw Calum. Not that I don't love Calum, though. Everyone loves Calum.

"Hey, Rebecca! What's up?" He greeted me at the door.

"I'm looking for Luke. Is he here?" I asked.

"No, actually you just missed him. If you run, you'll probably be able to catch him in the parking lot." He informed me.

I smiled and thanked him before sprinting off towards the exit. I trotted down the stairs as fast as my legs could go. Once I arrived at the door, I pushed through and quickly scanned the parking lot in search for the tall blonde.

Target found. He was about to get into his car.

"Hey, Hemmings!" I called out. That made his head whip around in my direction. I skipped over to him with a grin plastered on my face.

"Shit, Rebecca." He tossed his head back. I made my way over to him and leaned up against his car, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I playfully asked hinting at his tone.

"Nothing, just please go back inside." He told me.

I rose an eyebrow, "What? Why? Where are you going?"

"Nowhere. Just go back inside." He repeated.

I was confused. I looked around to see if there were anyone around, but we were alone, as far as I knew.

I stepped closer to him, "Tell me where you're going," I said as I placed a hand on his arm, but he quickly shook it off.

"I'm going to the police station."