14

herpy berthday ershton ily father

I contemplated on many ideas that could potentially get me out of going out with Luke tonight, but no excuse would work because:

1.) he knows where I live.
2.) he knows which car I drive.
3.) he is the master at knocking obnoxiously.
and 4.) he doesn't give up easily.

So I gave in and started getting ready an hour prior to when he was coming to get me.

Being not sure of where the hell he was taking me, many follow up questions floating into my brain. Only one of which I could ask him directly:

question- dressy or casual
-rebecca

Due to the fact that I didn't know what to dress for, I wasn't able to pick out an outfit until he answered me.

I was in the middle of doing my makeup when he replied.

dress like ur going to the club bc that's totally not where we're going
-luke

HOW AM I GOING TO GET INTO A CLUB LUCAS SOME PEOPLE ARENT 21 LIKE U
-rebecca

chill out i got it covered
-luke

i rlly dont feel like getting arrested tonight thanks
-rebecca

u wont get arrested i promise...i'll take good care of u ;)
-luke

I neglected to answer him on purpose because if he wanted to act like a horny bastard, then so be it.

Once I finished with my makeup and hair, I walked over to my closet to look at potential outfit ideas.

After a good ten minutes of just rummaging through the clothes that I had, it was clear that I had nothing that would meet club standards and make me look older than I actually am.

The minute people question my age, even in the slightest, I'm fucked.

Sighing and becoming frustrated with myself and my fashion choices, I casually made my way over to Olivia's closet to see what she had that I could borrow.

She probably wouldn't mind, but what she doesn't know won't kill her.

I opened up the two sliding doors and took in all the possible choices.

I pulled out a few dresses of various colors, but black suits me best.

I put the other dresses back into the closet and slipped into a short, strapless, black dress that had a gold trim at the top and around the waist.

I pulled on a pair of black and gold heels and trotted back into the bathroom. I sprayed some perfume and checked my appearance once more.

Not half bad for a toe.

As if right on cue, there was a knock at the door. I switched off the lights in the room and grabbed my phone before walking to the door.

I opened it up and there stood a very hot, blonde boy by the name of Luke. He looked the same as earlier on, but better, if that was even possible.

It made it really hard to resist him.

"Damn you look so beauti- I mean uh," he cleared his throat, "Look at that ass, though. Fuckin' sexy."

I stood there with my mouth hanging wide open, "Were you actually going to give me a legitimate compliment?!"

"Yeah, your ass looks amazing in that." He said while leaning back to take another look.

Me, still being stuck on the almost compliment thing, I teased him about it a little bit more. This opportunity was too good to pass up.

I took out my phone and pretended to video tape him, "Wait could you maybe say the 'beautiful' part again, I didn't catch it the first time." I giggled.

He rolled his eyes in an annoyed manner and grabbed my wrist in his hand; wrapping his long fingers around my wrist. It was sort of intimidating, yet fascinating.

"You look good, freshman." He spoke in monotone and pulled me down the hall to walk with him.

He low key tried snaking his arm around my waist, but I removed it without saying a word.

"What, am I not allowed to touch you anymore?" He wondered.

"You can hold my hand like a real gentleman."

He looked at me and slowed his pace before bringing up his hand so his palm faced up. I was shocked, I didn't really notice how much I wanted to hold his hand before the offer was literally in front of my face.

Yeah, I liked him. And hell yes, it scared me.

Was sleeping with him a mistake? Yes, it could have waited.

Will it ever happen again? Nope, not in a million years.

AGAIN SORRY ITS SHORT IM JUST SUPER BUSY WITH WORK BC I JUST STARTED AND ITS FULL TIME AND IM TIRED PLS DONT HATE ME I LOVE U

& rebecca is obvi lying about sleeping with luke again bc i mean srsly its fucking luke hemmings r u stupid

i hope the next chappy will make u happy bc tipsy luke yay