27

lol this picture😂 get ready for awkward but swEEt smut xD

"Hey, um-" I whipped my head around to see Luke's head poked through the doorway. I fought the intense urge to make out with him again. It was hard, but I could do it. Maybe. "I'm just gonna...uh...get in the shower so..."

I nodded and moved out of the way so he would walk to my ensuite, "O-okay." He brushed past me without another word and disappeared into the bathroom. The door was shut, but the sound of the lock clicking ceased to happen meaning he left the door unlocked.

Did I want to go in there and join him?

Haha, yes. Totally! Should I? Fuck no. Am I going to anyway?

...yeah.

The sound of the water started and I walked up to the closed door, knocking a few times. A few seconds later, Luke opened the door shirtless and with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I was wondering when you were going to come join." He wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me inside the bathroom. I giggled as he used his foot to kick the door shut and hoisted me up onto the vanity counter. I pushed some of my hair gadgets and random makeup materials out of my way so I didn't sit on anything that would hurt my ass.

He was fumbling around with the hem of my sweater when he asked, "Do you want this? I don't want you to freak out on me again."

I pulled him closer to me by the waistline of his black skinny jeans while biting my lip, "I'm done pretending."

He smiled before hooking both sets of fingers underneath the thick fabric of my sweater and pulling up. I wrapped my legs around his hips bringing his body closer to mine desperate for his touch. I lifted my arms up as my sweater was yanked up and over my head and thrown to the floor.

I brought my arms down to drape them over Luke's bare shoulders, pulling his lips down to meet mine. Even sitting on the counter for leverage, he was still taller than me. Not that I minded, though. His hands cupped my cheeks and ran his thumbs over my bottom lip as I bit down on it.

He moved his thumbs so he could kiss me for the second time tonight. It was just as passionate as the first one that happened not even twenty minutes ago. No one could deny his talent for kissing. Actually, he had talent for anything having to do with intimacy.

He began to kiss down my neck as I breathed in, "We're wasting water."

He pulled away to look up at me with a sheepish smile, "Give me a minute, would you?" He teased, making me giggle. His hands roamed around my back to unhook my bra, and he skillfully got it done fairly quickly. I let the straps fall down my arms and then to the floor.

He looked at me with his beautiful baby blue orbs and pecked my lips, "You're so beautiful." He whispered. I began to blush and run my fingers down his neck and torso.

Not wanting to waste too much water, I hoped off the counter and made my way to the shower. I pulled down my pants and stepped inside waiting for him to come join me. I let the water drench my hair, and it wasn't long before Luke was standing in front of me.

I turned around to face away from him and he came up right behind me. He rested his hands on both of my hips, and I let my head fall back onto his shoulder. His lips pressed soft butterfly kisses on my shoulder leaving a trail leading up to my neck.

"Are you going to make love to me tonight?" I asked in a quiet, vulnerable voice.

"I don't do that." He replied and reached for the shampoo. He squirted some into his hand and ran it through my hair. I picked up my head so he could lather the liquid into my locks properly. "But for you, I will."