39

mad lightening outside damn

Rolling over in the bed I was in, my hopes of finding Luke to cuddle with weren't met when I collided with nothing but remaining mattress. Bringing my hand up to pat the empty space, I pried my tired eyes open to see that Luke wasn't in bed with me. I frowned and whined internally at his lack of presence.

I let my face bury into the pillows as I laid on my stomach. In attempt to get up, I kicked off the covers to expose my legs to the cold air, but that's as far as I got. I just laid there lazily until I heard the bathroom door click open.

"You're still in bed, sleepy head?" Luke's angelic voice sounded from across the room. I swiveled my head to rest my cheek on the pillow so I could face him. That's when I noticed his lack of decency. Well, to be fair he had a towel on, but I still felt attacked and disrespected by his very attractive bare chest and abdomen.

"You should have woken me up to join you in the shower." I hummed while stretching out my legs. In the process, the shirt of Luke's that I was wearing started to ride up and my panties were on full display. Thank god they weren't my granny panties from Target.

I watched him bite his lip as he strode over to me and sat down on the edge of the bed. His hand placed itself gently on my leg, and he softly ran his fingers up my thigh.

A chill erupted down my spine every time he touched me, but it was a good eruption.

I moved around so I was laying on my back, but as soon as I did, he grabbed ahold of my ankle and pulled me down.

I ended up with both of my legs draped over his lap, that was only clothed by the towel, and my body pulled closely into his bare torso. I couldn't help but to gasp when he yanked me towards him, but I recovered quickly.

"I need to thank you for last night. It was the first time in three days I fell asleep for more than two hours." He told me.

I smiled and pulled myself up to straddle his lap, "Anytime, Hemmings." I whispered against his lips before kissing him. His arms instantly snaked around my back and pulled me closer to him. My fingers tangled themselves into his soft, blonde hair as our lips moved together in perfect harmony.

Suddenly I was pushed away so my back made harsh contact with the pillows at the top of the bed. I opened my eyes to see Luke climbing up on top of me; his eyes full of lust, "Like I said, I need to thank you," he dipped down to trail his lips in a line down my neck. He brought his head back up to meet with my eyes, "by returning the favor."

He kissed every inch of my body before he made it to the main area where I was aching to be touched. As soon as his talented lips and tongue made contact with it, I drew in a sharp breath. I gripped the sheets underneath my hands as his fingers danced along the inside of my thighs.

He hummed against my heat, enjoying the pleasure he knew he was giving me.

My moans don't lie. (lol fight me on this shakira reference)

Suddenly he removed his mouth from me and replaced it with his hand. He laid beside me watching me intensely as he pressed his thumb into the little bundle of nerves and rubbed; slowly at first, but then the pace increased.

I glanced over at him for a second as I was struggling to keep my composure. He had his bottom lip in the hold of his top row of teeth and occasionally his tongue would graze over the black ring hugging his lip.

I tore my eyes away from him as I tossed my head back further into the pillows because the fire in the pit of my stomach was growing.

Rather quickly, I might add.

He brought his free hand up to the side of my face that wasn't facing him and pushed it to look into his deep blue eyes.

"Look at me when you cum, baby girl." He instructed. Our eyes locked and before I knew it, he had be coming in seconds. He allowed me to ride out my high by slowing down his movements to a more bearable pace. I regained my erratic breathing as I rolled over to lay the top half of my body on his chest.

"You're too good to me, you didn't even cum last night." I pointed out with a goofy grin.

"I could right now."

I giggled and repeated my actions from last night. Only this time, the end result was different, but I won't go into details.

I eventually found my pants from last night and tugged them on my legs. That raised some suspicion of the still shirtless boy gathering himself on his bed, "You know that pants are optional here." He commented.

I giggled and tied my hair up into a messy bun, "I promised Olivia a girl's day. I was supposed to be back at my dorm an hour ago."

"Can't you cancel?" He asked while I was reaching for a cigarette, "No, one does not simply cancel girl's day." I said as I took one out for myself and then one for him, but be denied. Confused, I but it back into the box and walked over to the window, "Why don't you want one?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

"I quit." He replied simply.

I was just about to lit the end of my cigarette when he said that. I quickly shut off the flame of my lighter and took the smoke from my mouth, "Since when?" I asked.

"Since about a month ago."

"Now I feel like an asshole."

"You should." He playfully teased and stood up from the bed. I held the smoke in between my fingers and put it back into its pack, "I won't smoke around you, then." I said.

He grabbed me by the hips and brought me closer to him, "You should think about quitting too." He suggested.

"I don't have a reason to." I replied.

"Everyone has a reason." He argued.

"Oh yeah? What's yours?" I questioned. I tilted my head to the side like he always does.

He just looked down at me almost like he was trying to hold something back. He finally spoke after a few seconds, "I going to need my lungs to be intact for when I-" he suddenly stopped.

"For when you what?" I encouraged.

He was silent again for a few seconds more before he shook his head and leaned his head closer to mine, "Nothing, it's not important right now." He told me before pressing his lips to my forehead briefly.

I rose an eyebrow at him skeptically, but I respected his wishes to keep whatever it was a secret. It can't be something bad if he's quitting smoking for it. Maybe a new sport? Nothing I should be concerned with apparently.

"Call me later? When you get back?" He asked.

I nodded, "Of course."

shit that's going to be important later, hint hint plot line for the sequel wink wink

dont worry though, we still have a little bit more time with this story :))))