20

heard she's kinda hot on the radio & cried :')

also i like to think the playlist i made for this story is fire so if u would like u can go listen to it, the link is in the bio!

"Did you and Luke hook up?"

Olivia and I were walking around the mall one Saturday afternoon because the heating system in our dorm decided to break, leaving the room as cold as an igloo. It was the end of fall and the weather was taking a turn for the worse temperature wise.

That means: it's fucking cold outside.

I quickly turned to look at her and put on the best poker face I could muster, "Why would you think that?" I question while sorting through some Forever 21 shirts that I wasn't really interested in.

I saw her shrug in the corner of my eye, "I don't know, he's kinda hard to resist." She commented.

"If only Calum heard you say that." I retorted with a low pitched laugh. I glanced over at her, who was giving me a look, "And he never will." She smirked and looked through the shirts with me.

A few seconds passed when she spoke again, "You didn't answer the question, Beck." She pointed out. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked over to another rack of clothes.

"You did!"

"Once. It was stupid and shouldn't have happened." I stated. I pulled out a cute shirt and held it up so I could get a better look at it.

"How was he? Good? Bad? Amazing? Vanilla? Kinky? I need details!" She dragged out the last word dramatically as she walked right up to me.

I looked at her with wide eyes, "Why are you so interested? We're talking about your boyfriend's roommate here." I stated the obvious. It was a little strange how curious she was. Or was I just jealous that she wanted to know?

Wait, I'm not jealous. Luke isn't even my boyfriend. I may like him a little, but Luke is just a dumbass who just so happens to be great in bed, and the best at getting me into bad situations.

A quality man that I just can't stay away from.

"I don't know why you are so against him. Have some fun."

"I don't find criminal records fun."

"He's better now. He went to boot camp for Christ's sake." She replied. I almost protested against that statement, but I bit my tongue.

If Olivia didn't know that Luke was dealing 'again,' that means Calum probably doesn't either. Wow that's reason 826492 why Luke is in some deep shit; or will be. I'm no snitch, but I doubt he'll be able to keep this side job on the down low.

I decided not the reply and hoped that the subject would change.

"But seriously, was he good?" She asked in a more serious tone. I scoffed and took another shirt out. "Ask Michael." I told her and left her to try on the clothes I picked out.

Once I was shown to a dressing room, I sat my stuff down on the bench and pulled out my phone. I had like five missed texts all from Luke:

answer the door
-luke

i have to talk to u open up
-luke

WHERE R U SRSLY I NEED TO TALK TO U
-luke

reply please
-luke

olivia said ur at some shit store called forever something with her so see u soon
-luke

I furrowed my eyebrows at my phone reading his texts. I quickly punched out a response that was rather sassy: