31

that moment when u finally realize u start school soon & u havent done ANY summer work oops

Waking up the next morning to find Luke beside me, I decided to have a little fun. Still standing behind what I said the previous night, it was only fair on my part to toy with him a little bit. What's the fun in just ignoring him? Absolutely nothing.

I rolled over and swung my leg over his hip pulling myself up into a straddling position. I dipped down and started kissing his neck and leaving a trail down his torso; the goal was to get to the waistline of his boxers. I couldn't help but to graze my tongue over his highly attractive v line, and I'm pretty sure that's what woke him up.

Moaning as he fluttered his eyes open, I exchanged glances with his tired blue orbs, "Oh good morning, sunshine." I smiled sweetly before reconnecting my lips to his lower abdomen. He gave me a stare before using his index finger to beckon me up to his face.

I acted as if I were following his orders, but I just sat myself on his lap. I ground my hips into his only once, and that earned me an aspirated grunt. His hands flew up to my hips to push them into his growing hard-on again, but I quickly removed them, "Hey, what did I tell you last night?"

He moved his hands and used his elbows to support his body underneath mine, "You were serious about that?" He asked in disbelief.

I scoffed, "Damn straight. I'm still super pissed at you."

"Come on, babe." He used his only weapon against me besides his looks. Pet names. Not only was I a sucker for anything he calls me, but I was already beginning to question my willpower. Although...I went all last week without even seeing Luke. What's another week to tack on?

"Don't 'come on, babe' me. You aren't touching me for a week. Period." I repeated myself from last night.

He groaned in response. I smirked and grabbed the hem of the big t shirt I wore to bed, pulling it up and over my head, "I think I'll get in the shower. Care to join? Oh wait." I teased and tossed the shirt across the room.

He tilted his head to the side and bit his lip in annoyance, "When this week is over you won't be able to sit for a month. I promise you that."

I grinned toothlessly and slid off him and headed towards the bathroom.

I could have some major fun with this.

x.x.x

"So are you and Luke like a thing now?" Michael asked me as we walked downtown looking for something to do even though it was fucking cold as hell outside.

"I don't know, kind of." I replied not really sure how to answer.

"Wow." He chuckled. I looked over at him to see he was shaking his head. I playfully nudged his arm with my elbow, "What?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled uncomfortably, "Nothing, it's just- Luke doesn't do relationships because of- you know what I shouldn't be saying anything."

"No, Mikey! You can't do that! You have to tell me now." I whined. I hate it when people pull that shit, like yes, you should! Now you have to tell me.

He was silent for a few seconds as he gathered his thoughts, "The only girlfriend he ever had, he loved. So much it destroyed him and left permanent scars when he caught her cheating on him."

I stopped walking and just stared at him with wide eyes and my jaw to the floor, "Excuse me, what?"

Who the hell in their right mind would cheat on Luke?!

Michael nodded, "Yeah, basically throughout the whole year they were together the bitch was sleeping with his former best friend. This was years ago, though."