16

i have a the wanted song stuck in my head thANKS OBAMA

"What do I do when I am so in love with you? I forgot what I wanted to say. What do I do when you won't change your ways? It's time, it's time. If I just saved you, you could save me too. If I just saved you, then-"

I slammed my hand over my phone hearing my ringtone go off waking me up from a very pleasant sleep.

I looked at the caller ID while hearing a groan from beside me. That's when I felt the sudden pounding in my head. I silenced my phone once I saw that it was my mom calling.

Yup, still mad.

I grabbed my head and winced from the sunlight streaming in through the window. I glanced over and found Luke: asleep and shirtless.

And I have no clue how we ended up in the same bed together.

I tried sliding out of his bed to avoid any awkward confrontation, but I didn't get very far because he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.

"Don't leave. Not again." He mumbled without even opening his eyes. He rolled over onto his side and draped an arm around me, forcing me to settle back into bed.

"I have to home and shower, Luke." I whispered because any type of sound would cause my head to throb in pain.

He nuzzled his head into my neck. I felt his hot breath exhale from his nose into my hair, "Mine is totally functional." He informed me.

I scoffed and tried to wiggle out of his grasp, "Please let me up."

"But you offered me morning sex last night." He whined.

I whipped my head to look at him. Even with his eyes closed and being half asleep, he still had that goddamn smirk on his face.

"I said no such thing!"

"Did to."

"May I remind you that I was totally drunk off my ass last night. You can't hold anything I may or may not have said to you against me." I argued. What part of 'it's never going to happen again' doesn't he understand?

"You also said you liked me." He added on. This time he propped himself up on his elbows and pried his eyes open to look at me.

I couldn't stop myself from blushing. I'm never getting drunk with this kid around ever again. I end up saying stupid shit that he will never let go of.

"I'm leaving." I stood up, a little too fast, and tried to ignore the sickness that I felt. I stood dead in my tracks and held my head with my right hand.

"If you're going to blow chunks, I prefer it be in the bathroom." His dumb commentary was definitely not appreciated at this time.

"I'm fine," I told him and grabbed my shoes "bye." I finished and headed for the door.

"Hold on!"

I turned around to find Luke out of bed and making his way towards me. His hair was messy, but in a good way. Sweatpants riding low revealing his highly attractive v line.

He leaned on the door preventing me from leaving, "Please stay," He said quietly. I blinked at him a few times trying to say 'no' in the nicest way possible, but he spoke again, "or just come back after you shower? I don't want you to go." He puffed out his bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes trying to give off the impression that staying here would be the worst thing in the world.

"You just want me to stay so your chances of getting lucky are higher. I know your game, Luke."