45

im so not emotionally stable right now, the skh ep is gold

I knew that staying in bed all day wasn't the best option as of right now. Considering the news that Luke had been hiding, I felt like I had been run over by a sixteen wheeler about twenty thousand times.

You know it's bad when reruns of Hannah Montana won't even cheer you up.

Luke tried getting me to socialize with people, (including him) but he would just end up going out by himself in the end because I'd choose to be difficult.

I couldn't be mad at him for trying, but I was hurt. I was immensely upset. I can only hope that someday I'll learn to understand why he wants to join the military. I just don't get why he would leave after graduating college? You're officially out of school for good, and you can start living on your own and doing what you want.

Maybe that was the problem. Maybe he was scared of being totally on his own. He needed another outlet to go to.

As I laid face down in my bed, I heard the doorknob jiggle. Assuming it was just Olivia coming home from only God knows where, I didn't budge. I continued to plank on my twin mattress, internally whining about my life and what it has succumbed to.

The sound of the door opening and closing echoed through the box-like room followed by a voice, "This is the tenth day in a row I've found you like this." Luke exclaimed in slight disbelief, slight annoyance.

Okay that's an exaggeration. More like the third time.

I ceased to move and didn't respond. I secretly hoped he would fight me on staying in bed and force me out of it.

"You can be mad at me all you want, but please don't isolate yourself. It's the worst thing you could do." He continued. Still, I remained silent. Part of the reason I didn't want to get up was because I probably looked like total asscrack.

"Come on, I want to take you with me somewhere." He tapped on my foot that was sprawled underneath the covers. I shifted a little under the blankets but that's as far as I got.

He waited a few more seconds before getting totally fed up with my silence, "Fine, have it your way." He said. At that moment, I thought he was going to leave, but it was actually the opposite. He suddenly grabbed ahold of both my ankles and yanked me down the length of the mattress.

I yelped out of surprise as my ass came into contact with the ground. He literally pull me right out of my own bed. And the landing fucking hurt!

"What the fuck, dick?!" I yelled. He took my hand with a chuckle, "Nice to hear your voice again, freshman." He pulled me up to my feet.

"What do you want?" I asked while tying my hair up into a pony tail.

"Get dressed, I need you for something."

"I don't take orders from you." I spat without really thinking of what I just said. It sounded like something I'd say to him at the beginning of the school year. The anger and annoyance in my words was foreign in my mouth. I didn't like the sound of it so I apologized quietly.

His hands found their way to my arms and slowly glided down to meet with my hands, "It's okay. You have a right to be angry with me." He told me in a soft voice.

I slipped my hands out of his and stepped away from him, "I'll go get changed."

All I did was throw on some yoga pants and a hoodie regarding my attire. I brushed my hair and teeth and grabbed my phone. I left the bathroom and met with Luke once again, "I don't want to be out long." I told him.