12

here you go, lovelies...the :D smut :D you've :D all :D been :D waiting :D for :D

"Oh my god shut up." I quickly walked inside.

I can't believe I'm fucking doing this. Whatever, though. Self control is overrated.

Luke wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and pulled me closer to his body. I kicked the door shut with my foot, and as soon as the slamming noise sounded, he pinned me up against the hard, flat surface creating another loud slamming noise.

He wasted no time in crashing his lips into mine while my hands slithered their way to the hem of my own shirt.

Before I could even hook my fingers underneath the fabric of my shirt, Luke grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head against the door.

He tore his lips from mine, which were gasping for air by this time, and quickly reattached them to my jawline leaving a trail of hot, sloppy kisses down to my neck.

"Leave another mark, and I'll fuck you up." I threatened airily. His response was bleak. He thrusted his hips forward and pressed into my hips harshly and abruptly. I accidentally let out a soft moan, feeding into his dominance.

"I'd like to see you try."

He released my wrists in his grasp, only to move his fingers to the hem of my shirt and yank up forcibly on it. The shirt was successfully taken off my torso and thrown aimlessly to the side to be relocated later.

I let my hands roam over his toned front in admiration. I bit my lip as he reached around my back to unclasp my bra. Once he did, the straps fell down my arms and to the floor beneath the two of us.

Luke lifted my chin up, tearing my eyes away from his beautiful body, to look him in the eye, "It's been a long time coming." He whispered before kissing down my chest and cupping my breasts in his large hands.

I moaned as his fingers gently gave them a squeeze, and his mouth found its way to the top of my jeans.

I wonder how long he's been interested in me? It's not everyday when a hot boy likes you. Especially when you look like a toe, which is actually me.

Fumbling around with the button and zipper of my jeans, Luke was able to get them down around my ankles in no time.

The fact that he was so skillful in the 'undressing of another person' department was kind of concerning. Although, I wasn't at all shocked.

I know he's been with other girls before; not exactly sure why I was agreeing to be his next one.

Oh yeah, he's hot as fuck, and I'm lonely and single. I seriously need to turn off my mind if I want to get laid tonight.

Before I knew it, my panties were gone. It was like seeing a picture of Andy Biersack...POOF! Oh dang it, where did my underwear go?

His lips kissed the front of my thighs, creeping slowly towards the one area I needed him most. He continued to tease me by acting as if he was getting closer to my heat and then totally taking a detour.

Suddenly he came back up to meet my face, and I whined. His fingers danced along the skin of my inner thigh, which I granted him access to from the intense need for something to happen.

"I'm sorry, did you want something?" He asked playing dumb. I groaned in frustration and tossed my head back, "Don't do that, Hemmings."

"I'm not doing anything."

"That's the problem. Fucking do something." I begged in desperation.

He chuckled and smirked before totally removing his hand from my lower region and bringing it up to my waist, "What do you want me to do, baby girl?" He breathed in my ear.