15

fuck water u doing to me luek??

After getting food because drinking on an empty stomach would be a dumb idea, the cab that Luke and I were in pulled up to the curb.

Outside the tinted window was a long ass line of people dressed to kill: waiting in line to enter the club.

I watched as Luke payed the driver and climbed out before me. He held out his hand to help me get out of the car, and I gladly took it.

These heels were definitely not made for anything but making your legs look great.

I slammed the cab door behind me and leaned into Luke's side whispering up to him, "How am I going to get in if I'm under 21?"

He waited until the cab drove away before pulling out a rectangular piece of plastic in between his index finger and middle finger.

"With this; custom made."

I took the object out of his hands and held up close to my face to read what it said:

It didn't take a genius to realize that it was a fake ID.

"This looks so...real. How did you-" I started to ask but he brought a finger up to my lips to silence them.

"Shut up, it's like your begging to get busted. Just take it and let's go." He instructed.

I sealed my mouth shut, he was right. The hardest part is to not seem like I have something to hide.

Like the fact that I'm actually 19 and this ID is totally fake, but nothing to see here scary security guards that could end my life with one move...

I walked towards the end of the line to begin the longest wait of my life, but Luke tugged on my hand bringing me to the front.

"Luke I don-"

"Relax, babe." He spoke down at me when we came up to the front door.

I watched closely as Luke nodded his head at one of the security guards. I tightened my grip on his hand out of pure instinct. When I felt scared or nervous I cling to thugs and people.

"Hey, Hemmings! Long time no see." The big, scary guy grinned from ear to ear before engulfing Luke in a bear hug causing our hands to lose contact.

"Tell me about it, Ronnie. This is my girlfriend, Rebecca." Luke quickly introduced me.

Girlfriend? You wish, buddy.

I smiled and stuck out my hand to greet him properly, "Hi."

"Wow, how did you get this one, Lukey? She's way out of your league!" He winked at me. I couldn't help but to blush and give Luke a confident look.

Yeah, Luke.

"I'm lucky." Luke replied while giving me a brief, toothless smile.

"Well, you guys can go right on in. I'll just have to see your ID first, Hun." Ronnie said to me. I slowly handed it over to him, and he scanned it over for a few seconds.

My heart raced faster every time his eyes moved to read the information.

"Sorry, Hun, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Ronnie moved his eyes up to meet mine.

My heart sank. I fucking knew this would happen!

"Why, man? She's 21." Luke defended calmly.

Ronnie tapped my "ID" on his wrist repeatable as he replied, "Dude, she's a Scorpio. I can't have a Scorpio fucking shit up in my club." He said with a straight face.