1 Year Anniversary (A/N)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make this to announce that this is the 1 year anniversary of this book. A year ago today (26th of April 2023) I published the first 5 chapters of this book. I am amazed by how many people have read this book and I thought I would show you how crazy it actually is.

So if you didn't know, Wattpad gives you demographics statistics on your books so I thought I would share some with you!

___

Key:

Key:

Pink- Female readers 10%

Green- Male readers 79%

Purple- Private 11%

___

As well as these statistics on gender, you also get shown a map of the world which highlights the countries where your readers are from. Unfortunately, this updates every month or so meaning that countries will disappear off the map. As a result of this, I decided to take some screenshots of this info and put it all together in one map to show you all (there might be some countries missing but these are the ones I 100% know of someone reading my book  there).

 As a result of this, I decided to take some screenshots of this info and put it all together in one map to show you all (there might be some countries missing but these are the ones I 100% know of someone reading my book  there)

(It would be cool if you could comment where you're from and tell me a cool fact about yourself in your native language!)

It is genuinely crazy to me how many people from all around the world have read this book and I can't begin to thank you all for joining me on this amazing journey.

I want to see if we can get this chapter the most voted chapter so far in the entire book so please, if you enjoy reading this book, give it a vote. (And if you don't enjoy this book then maybe still give it a vote... please?)

Here's to an amazing second year of writing!

PS: I know we haven't seen Clem and the others yet but I swear, it is on its way!!!

PPS: I'm super busy with work now but my aim is to try and publish at least one chapter per month (this should in theory be more than doable but I guess we'll have to see).

PPPS: I was originally thinking of doing a Q&A for the one year anniversary of this book but didn't think anyone would have any questions for me so scrapped the idea. If you guys want me to do a Q&A, tell me in the comments of this chapter and if enough people want it, I'll make a dedicated Q&A chapter for you all to ask questions in.