(Chapter 7) The Start Of Getting My Revenge

The next morning I awoke with my alarm, I quickly showered, shaved and went to take Rayne to her classes.

After I was done, I went to see Everly at my family home. We sat and spoke for a long time about general stuff.

After we were done, she asked me to come have dinner with her tonight, because she wanted to speak to me about something important which I readily agreed to.

Kissing her on her head goodbye, I promised to be back later on before I left.

Going straight to pick up Rayne, from college, I parked and waited for her to come out.

As I watched her come out, I am once again reminded of how beautiful she truly is and what a deceptive person she turned out to be.

Watching her as she walked and laughed with her friends, caused me to tighten my grip on my steering wheel, making my fingers turn a whitish white as my blood flow to my fingers was stopped.

I could feel my hatred flowing through my body and it felt like an antidote to boost my hatred further.

Seeing me waiting for her, she smiled and ran to me. God, why does this cheater have to have the most gorgeous smile ever, I wondered.

I kissed her once she reached me, in a way that I have never kissed her or anyone else before, not that I have ever put any effect when I kissed anyone before🫣.

The kiss was a kiss of possession and anger.

Anger for the way I felt for her deep inside, and for the fact that I wished so badly she and her brother didn't deceive my sister and I.

Thereafter to not let her think much about the way I kissed her, I told her how much I loved her, which she nodded to.

Driving her home, I told her I needed to take care of some important work, so I would not be able to spend extra time with her today.

I kissed her goodbye and told her I would make it up to her tomorrow, since it was the weekend.

Driving to our family home two hours away, I saw Everly sitting in her wheelchair at the table.

Looking at her sad face, broke my heart once again.

From the corner of my eye I saw Abigail walk in with our dinner and leave it on the table, then asked to be excused, which I nodded to.

Whilst dishing for Everly and I, I asked Everly to tell me her important news.

Clearing her throat, she started speaking,

"Kellen, I was thinking about my life here, there is nothing left for me here anymore". "I want to go back to grandma", she whispered

"But why, what made you decide that?"

"It's a lot of things Kellen, please don't try to change my mind, I just want to go back home", she sobbed.

Watching the depressed state my sister was in, I had no choice but to allow her to go, away from me, where she would have peace and also be around people from our country that loved her.

That night, I couldn't get any sleep. I felt so depressed and made a vow to make Rayne and her family suffer, the way my family and I are suffering right now.

Going into my office, I started finding work to do, to distract me from thinking of my sister.

If I could change things, I would switch places with Everly in a heartbeat.

For hours I worked in my office and when I was done with everything I needed to do, I went down to my basement gym.

There I kicked and beat the shit out of the punching bags.