(Chapter 45) The Arrival Of Our Baby

6 months later

Rayne

Waddling around the palace garden, I felt like an elephant, especially knowing that these gorgeous hunks watched everything I did.

Yes, my wonderful husband had gotten me 2 bodyguards, Lorenzo and Bastian, to follow me around, everywhere.

The only time I got my space from them was when Kellen was with me or if I was in my room.

Awaiting the birth of our baby, Kellen was rather busy nowdays, trying to get majority of his work done before our baby came, leaving me alone with these bodyguards.

Once I remember joking with him that, I was so horny all the time, I might make a move of them, since he was hardly around....

He actually got so offended and wanted to fire them for looking so good, but I managed to convince him that I was only joking and would do no such thing because I could only ever allow his hands and mouth to touch me and satisfy me.

After I made him happy, he let the topic go, but sometimes he still asks me if he is enough for me, which I always show him that he is, in the most intimate ways possible.

Finishing up with my flowers in the garden, as I stand up, I feel a  pain that runs from my stomach, down to my private part.

Asking my bodyguards to please help me sit down, I try to rest for a minute or so before I can stand up again.

Guessing it might be from the heat of the day, I attempt to stand up, but fall back down again. Coming to my assistance, both my bodyguards come and ask if I am fine.

Nodding to them, I say please can you just help me to my room, I think I might just need to lay down and then I will be fine.

Helping me stand up, they both look at each other as a gush of water falls from my legs.

Feeling the pain even more now, I say "Can one of you call Kellen now please?"

So while the elder one Bastian calls Kellen, the younger one, Lorenzo, carries me bridal style inside, in the direction of my bedroom, passing grandma and Everly.

Once they see me, they come and ask, "What's wrong?", but panic when they look at my bodyguards face, when he comes and says "Kellen is on his way."

Grandma tells my bodyguard that is carrying me, "Get her to her room as quick as possible, I will be there in a few minutes"

Running up the stairs as quick as possible, he opens my door, then puts me on the bed.

The pain was getting worse and I let out a loud scream, frightening  Lorenzo in the process.

Taking my hand in his, he said "My princess, you need to keep breathing in and out."

Looking at him like he has gone crazy, I scream once more as the pain shoots through my stomach.

At that very moment, the door opens, revealing a very worried Kellen.

"Babe, is it time", he asks

"What the fuck Kellen,why are you asking me that, can't you see for yourself? I can't take this pain any longer, please get this child out of me before I die", I screamed as another contraction hit me.

Looking at my bodyguard, Kellen tells him to check if the doctor has arrived as yet but Lorenzo says, "Prince, I can only do that if she let's go of my hand, which I haven't had any luck with as yet"

Coming to me, Kellen, stroked my head as he said "Babe, please let go of Lorenzo's hand, so he can go and check if the doctor has arrived."

"Kellen, this isn't the time to speak to me", I said squeezing my bodyguard's hand even tighter as another contraction started.

"Oh my God, Kellen, you did this to me, get your baby out now", I screamed as I let go of my bodyguard's hand and grabbed Kellen's shirt.

As quick as possible both Kellen and my bodyguard exchanged places and Lorenzo ran out of the room to check for the doctor.

Coming back, he spoke to Kellen, "The doctor still hasn't arrived but The Queen is on her way with some towels, she said you guys might have to deliver the baby yourselves."

Looking at Lorenzo in shock, the bedroom door opened again, with grandma coming inside with a whole stack of towels.

Laying them on the floor before telling Kellen to carry me down there.

Taking a sheet, she covered me from my waist down, then asked me to pick up my legs and for Kellen to pull down my panty.

As he went under the sheet to pull my panty off, he screamed "Grandma, there is alot of blood on her panty"

"Yes dear, that is because the baby is making it's way down now. Kellen, you come up here and let me go down by Rayne's legs now."

After having exchanged places, grandma says, "Rayne dear, at the count of 3, I want you to start pushing, ok?"

Nodding my head, I reply, "Okay"

"1, 2, 3.. , Push Rayne, Push", grandma shouts

Ahhhhh, I cried out while pushing, taking a deep breath, I tried once again, before stopping and crying into Kellen's shirt, "Kellen, it's hurting so much"

"I know baby, please be strong for a little while longer, our baby will be out soon, I promise", Kellen cried to me as he could see how much of pain, I was in.

"Rayne, I can see the baby's head coming out, I need you to push again please", grandma says.

I can't grandma, it's too sore, I cried out loud.

Looking into my eyes, Kellen says "Babe, please try once more, our baby is coming out, once he or she is out, then you can rest, I promise my love"

Putting all my strength into it, I screamed out louder as I pushed my baby out with all my might.

Asking Lorenzo for a towel, grandma came out with my baby in her arms.

Just then the doctor storms into the room.

Looking at us all, he asked grandma whether my placenta had come out yet?

Hearing grandma say "No", he asked her to move out as his nurse who had come with him, took the baby from grandma to cut the umbilical cord as he went in between my legs, telling me I would have to push once more to deliver my placenta.

Pushing once more, my placenta came out and Kellen came back to me with our baby wrapped in a towel, telling me "Mia Regina, say Hello to our beautiful baby girl", before kissing me on my forehead.

Smiling at him, he places our baby in my arms.

Looking at her, I said "Hello my gorgeous baby girl. Ohhh you are so precious", I said as I kissed her.

After spending a few minutes with our baby, the doctor came and said he needs to do a few tests to check if everything is fine with her.

Taking the baby away, I was left alone with Kellen, who kissed me, and said "Thank you my love, for giving me such a wonderful gift"

Smiling at him, I told him, "I would like to go and clean up now, please can you help me."

Carrying me to the bathroom, Kellen said "This feels like when I married you, you are as light as a feather once again"

Hitting his shoulder, I smirked at him.

Taking me into the shower, Kellen washed me before taking me out.

Going to the room, I managed to dress myself and come out, while the maids managed to get everything cleaned up.

Looking at the room, one would never say that a while ago, I gave birth here.

Tucking me into the bed, Kellen said he is going to check on our babygirl and will be back soon.

With a simple "Mmm", I turned to my side and closed my eyes, falling asleep instantly.