(Chapter 24) Remembering That I Hate Her

Parts of this chapter contains sexual abuse, please do not read it, if you do not feel comfortable. I have put it in bold italic writing, so it would be easier to skip.

Kellen

I had the best weekend with Rayne, I actually forgot about the grievance I have with her.

How stupid could I have been!

How could I have forgotten that I wasn't suppose to be tempted by Rayne, I was supposed to hate her.

I feel like I was betraying my duty as Everly's brother, I was supposed to get justice for her but I ended up screwing the enemy, fucking loving every second of it, that my damn hard cock at this moment craved so much for her.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, I put my face in my hands as I thought of how useless I was.

A few minutes later, Rayne came back into the room, all excited, laughing and so joyful, that I felt my blood boil.

Coming to me, she asked me what was wrong, what was troubling me?

Getting up, I decided to walk away but she came and held me.

Pushing her away, I caught her by her neck and squeezed it, telling her, "You stupid slut, you are my problem. You being near me is my problem", due to inhaling her scent, it was driving me crazy.

Stepping away from her, I walked a little bit away from her, before I heard her whisper, "What have I done, I didn't do anything at all?"

That was when all sense of reasoning escaped me and I went to her, kissing her so hard and biting her lips, that her bottom lip was bleeding from my kisses, as I tore her clothes apart, leaving her standing before me completely naked.

Turning her around, I pushed her against the wall and started unbuckling my belt and then my pants, pushing it as far as my knees only. I then shoved my full cock inside her, making her scream, showing that I was hurting her.

Thinking in my mind, I am so happy that you are feeling pain, that just makes me more harder.

Pulling out I slammed back in again, over and over, I did it, until, I felt I wanted her the other way.

Turning her around, I pushed her onto the floor, on the carpet, slamming my dick in her over and over again.

She begged me to stop but I didn't, she kept on begging me, saying that I was hurting her, but I had to keep punishing her for what her brother did, it's just that this woman in front of me, drove me crazy and I needed to get her out of my system.

Looking at her with so much of hate, I said "Sluts like you will always be treated like trash, because that is what you will always be" , banging into her  faster and faster until one last time, before I unleashed my volcano inside her sweet pussy with my precious seed.

Pulling out of her, I zipped up my pants before walking out.

Leaving Rayne, completely used and broken.

Once I got downstairs, I rushed for my car keys, ignoring my grandma's calls to me.

Looking straight ahead, I went to the door and opened it, going straight to my car as I jumped in and sped off to only God knows where.

I felt this hurt and pain inside me, it felt like it was eating me up and I could still remember how Rayne had cried and said I was hurting her, but I didn't listen to her, allowing all the hate and pain at seeing my sister in the damn wheelchair get to me.