(Chapter 31) My Attractive Husband

Rayne

The next morning, going into class, I took my seat.

I knew this was going to be one long day ahead.

As I took out my books for my first subject, I felt someone come and sit next to me.

Not even bothering to look at the person, I held my book in my hand and looked forward as the teacher walked in, telling us to turn to a page in our books.

Feeling a tap on my hand, I looked to my right and felt my eyes almost pop out, when I saw Dario sitting next to me.

He asked if I could share my book with him.

Placing my book in the middle, I whispered "What are you doing here?"

"I study here", he whispered back

"Oh", I said

Like that we sat together for our first subject but didn't see each other after that.

During lunch, I was standing in the cafeteria when Dario came by me and started speaking to me.

We had quite alot in common with each other and got along easily.

We sat together for lunch and chatted about our subjects and other stuff.

"So you are married to the future king of our land?", Dario questioned

"Yep", was all that I said

Dario then changed the subject and we carried on chatting until it was end of our break.

After break, we didn't see each other again because we weren't in any more classes together.

Once it was time to go home, Dario saw me in the hallway and came up to me, asking how was I going home.

Telling him that I was going to be going with the palace driver, he nodded before walking away.

Going outside, to look for the car, I saw Kellen standing there.

Walking up to him, I asked what he was doing there?

Your driver was abit busy so I offered to pick you up instead.

Looking at him with skeptical eyes, I went to the other side to get in.

Getting in, Kellen looked at me before asking if I wanted to go for coffee, which I agreed to.

I did say to myself that I wanted to try to work things out, so that is what I am doing.

Driving us to a cafe, we ordered coffee to go.

Collecting our coffee, Kellen asked if I wanted to go visit the orphanages for a while to which I answered yes to.

Spending time with the children in the orphanage was very nice, because they were friendly and everybody came to us with their problems.

As we were sitting down with the owner of the orphanage, a little girl who Kellen knew very well, came and asked me why I was sitting with him.

Taken abit aback by her question, I laughed and asked "Why are you asking me that?"

Looking at me like I am suppose to be know the answer, she said "Because The Prince is my future husband when I grow up, so you should not be sitting next to him, only I can"

Getting up from the chair, I told her "The Prince is my friend, that was why I was sitting next to him"

"Well Mam, you shouldn't because only I can sit next to him", she said