(Chapter 17) Finally Giving In To Our Desires

Kellen

Taking Rayne's hand, I told her, "Let's go."

Getting up she silently followed me outside to our awaiting car.

Getting in we sat down, just as our driver started the engine.

Leaning back against my seat I closed my eyes, waiting for the drive back home to come to an end.

As soon as we reached home, she opened her door and walked out the car, not even waiting for me.

As I entered the house, I saw her run up the stairs to our bedroom.

Finally reaching there, I entered to get some clothes from my closet, then go out but she blocked my way instead. Looking at me, with a scowl on her face, she asked me, what was my problem?

"What is my problem?", I yelled at her. "My problem is You, You don't know when to quit, why the hell were you even speaking to that bartender?"

"What was I suppose to do then?", she questioned.

"The entire night I was a good wife for you to show off, I followed your lead for everything, but then I got bored!, bored from having to wait for you to come to me. I sat through your entire boring speech, when all I really wanted was to be home, so I saw the drinks and then the bartender, so to cure my curiosity, I asked him about it, because that is what caught my attention, not your stupid bones that you were showing off with", she sneered.

You tell me, what is so interesting about those bones anyways?....

Yes it came from a dinosaur but dinosaurs are dead!", she stated boldly.

"So are we supposed to just sit and gawk over those stupid bones? Well Kellen like I am saying to you once again, I have no interest in it.....",

before she could even utter another word, I slammed my lips on hers in a possessive kiss, pushing her against the mirror on our closet.

Trying to not give me access to her mouth, I bit down on her lips causing her to open her mouth.

As she does, I take that opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth, making her moan.

Together we both explored each other's mouths fighting a fight to win.

As I won the fight, she let's out a strangled cry as her hands go around my neck.

Leaving her lips, I trailed my tongue down to her neck, sucking and biting her everywhere my tongue touches, feeling her shivers wrack through her body as she submits more to me.

Brushing my fingers over her hardened peaks, she moans, calling out my name and I feel like I am losing control over the way it makes me feel.

"I missed your body so much La mia dea", I tell her as my fingers move between her legs, on her dampened underwear, stroking, petting and caressing out all the reactions, I want from her.

"So wet for me you are Amore mio", I tell her as my hand moves inside her underwear, feeling her wetness, on my fingers as I play around with it.

Once again I hear her voice calling out my name as she moans in ecstasy.

Going down on my knees in front of her, I pull down her underwear, leaving her bare and naked for my eyes to explore as the gentle breeze blows over us, causing her to shiver more. Using my tongue, I flick it over her sensitive bud, causing her to moan louder as her fingers move into my hair, holding on for dear life as I insert a second finger inside her.

Letting my tongue and fingers do the work. Her cries and moans of ecstasy, show me the pleasure I am inflicting upon her.

"Questo è tutto, tesoro, vieni per me (That's it baby, come for me), come on my face, because I want to taste you, taste your delicious juice, meant for me only, meant especially for my mouth to taste.", I moaned to her

Moving my fingers at a faster pace inside her, making sure to deliberately stroke her inner walls.

Within seconds she comes on my face as I suck harder on her clit.

Feeling her shivers and shakes, gives me some sense of pride as I watch her come down from her high. Like a bird who has set its sight on its prey, she immediately pulls me up, kissing me, tasting herself on my lips and on my tongue, she moans for me.

Pulling away from her a little, I look into her eyes and ask her,

"What is it that you want baby?"

I implore as I kissed her hard and fast till she is out of breath, she looks back at me and moans "Y-You, Kellen, only you"

Putting her hand on my erection, she looks at me through lustful eyes, and says please I can't take it anymore, I need you inside of me.

Kissing me, she begins unbuckling my belt and the top button of my pants before she puts her hands inside my boxers and pulls my hard cock out.

Feeling not satisfied with that, she pushes my pants and boxers down so I can kick it off. Once that is done she starts opening the buttons of my shirt, while I unzip her dress, letting it fall at her feet,while I take off my shirt.

Returning her lips to mine, I lift her up against the door and she wraps her legs around my waist.

Lowering her slowly, I can feel the head of my cock sitting right at her entrance.

Pushing my length fully inside her, I waited until her honeypot got used to my full length, before moving.

Starting off slow, I pull out a little, then push back in again, doing this over and over, until I cant help the groans escaping my mouth.

Hearing her moans coming out, I start moving faster, as she screams my name over and over.

"You are driving me crazy tesoro, I can't seem to get enough of you...

You feel so good. My cock was made only for your pussy"  I kept telling her as I fucked her harder and faster each time.

Throwing her head back, she screams "Kellen, I am going to come, please fuck me harder and faster, doing as she asked, I felt her walls milking me as she came over and over again,until I could no longer hold my release and came with her.

Emptying myself inside of her, I carried her over to the bed, putting her down.

Immediately she see stretches her legs more wider for me, as I insert myself at her entrance and once again our passion for each other gets fulfilled.

Slowly pulling out of her, I lay down, pulling her into my arms as we both come down from our high together.

Like that I hear the rhythm of her heart slow down to a normal pace, letting me know that she is asleep.