(Chapter 23) A Wonderful Evening Out

Rayne

Reaching home, I noticed we still had enough time before we had to leave, so I decided maybe having a bath was a better idea that showering.

Kellen had some important work to complete so he was in his office from the time we came back.

Closing my room door, I went into the bathroom.

Undressing myself, I stood in front of the mirror, looking at all the marks on my neck and breasts.

Thinking to myself, how bright red it was, I began running my fingers over it, when I heard a voice behind me say
"Your body drives me crazy, that's why I always do that".

Without even turning around, I carried on examining Kellen's hickies, when I felt him come and put his lips on my neck, running his tongue and lips around, giving me small kisses around his creations on me.

Pushing him away, I went into the bath, sitting down to enjoy the lather on my skin.

Within no time, he started undressing himself and came in with me.

Picking me up, he placed me on his lap as he sat down.

"Heyyyy, what are you doing?", I asked laughing at him.

"What does it look like I am doing huh" , he smirked.

"I am enjoying ur bath with you" he replied

Pulling me to lie back against him, he started grazing his fingers up my arms, down my arms, to my neck, down my neck, onto my chest, around my aerola, playing with it, while kissing my neck, mumbling to himself about how beautiful I am.

While he was doing all this I could feel how hard, he was getting.

Turning around, my lips met his as I kissed him.

Not giving me a chance to pull back, he deepened the kiss, turning me fully towards him.

As we kissed, his hand had left my face and moved to his hard cock, inserting himself inside me.

The pleasure, he made me feel, caused me to moan out loud, exciting him even more as he picked us up a little, and started moving inside me.

Looking at me enjoying his sweet torture, he said "Baby look at me"

Opening my eyes and looking at him, he started moving faster inside me, hitting my special spot, leaving me panting for him to move faster,which he did, ravishing my pussy properly, bringing me to my orgasm.

As he did this, he reached his, as well and together we held onto each other until we felt we could come down from our out of this world, pleasure session.

Looking into my eyes, he said, "Mia Regina, only you have the ability to satisfy me in this way"

Gazing up at him, I bent forwards and kissed his lips, running my tongue across, before I said "As do you"

Since our water had gone cold and was now dirty, we let it drain out and stood up, showering in the tub, washing each other.

Everywhere that Kellen touched, he let the water rinse off and he replaced it with his lips, making me come again.

When we felt satisfied with each other for the moment, we got out and went to dress up in front of each other. All shyness gone after what we had experienced together.

Once we both were dressed up, Kellen told me, he felt like picking up my dress and ravishing my pussy with his cock once again, but I refused, saying "No, we need to leave now"

"If this auction wasn't important, I would not have let you out this room but since it is, Let's go", he said, reaching out for my hand.

Going to our limo, the driver opened the door for us and we took our seats, waiting to arrive at our destination.

As soon as we reached there, cameras were flashing everywhere.

Taking my hand, Kellen turned to me, as he said, "Mia Regina, are you ready?"

Nodding my head, I replied "Yes"

Opening the car door, Kellen stepped out and then placed his hand inside for me.

Taking it, I stepped out as well.

With his hand on my waist, he lead me inside,where alot of people came to greet us.

Bending down he whispered in my ear, "Tonight I am not going up there, I will be standing right here with you the entire time, so you don't get bored."

Glaring at him, I laughed out at what he said, before he bent his head down and captured my lips in his, causing people to look at us.

Blushing because of the attention we were attracting, I took a sip of my drink.

As the night progressed along, I found myself not bored at all, since Kellen was always with me, he involved me in all his chats with others, making my voice heard by all.

When it was time for the auction, he asked me what I liked and bid on that only.

"As our evening out, came to an end, he whispered in my ears, I have been waiting for this entire auction to be over, so I can get you back into my bed, now it's finally time", he smirked.

Hitting his shoulder, I raised my eyebrows and whisper yelled at him, "Ssshhhh, someone will hear you."

Coming closer to me, he whispered in my ear, "What can I do if my wife is so irresistible to me, that all I can think about is having her under me, on top of me.... " , before he could continue any further, I pinched his hand, saying "Please stop, I will go home with you now, ok", as I sighed at him.

Smiling an innocent smile at me and forging abuse, he told the people around us that we would be taking our leave now.

Bidding everybody a good night, we left.

Once we got into the car, Kellen attacked me, he basically couldn't get enough of me and we ended up have mind blowing sex in the back of his limousine.

Reaching home, he took me to our room and this time he did everything in a much more romantic way, making me feel the love he was pouring into our lovemaking, over and over again, until the early hours of the morning, when out of sheer exhaustion I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I saw he wasn't in bed.

So I went looking for him and found him in the kitchen burning the pots and pans, trying to cook.

Holding onto my stomach, from laughing so hard at him, at his failure at cooking, he growled before telling me he will get me for laughing at him.

Chasing me up to our room, where he finally caught me, he pushed me onto the bed, picking me up and holding my hands above my head as he tickled me using his mouth.

Not being able to take anymore, I told him, I was so hungry, so he called one of the maids from the kitchen to tell the chef to prepare something for us, since his cooking turned into a disaster.

After the food arrived, we ate it, then I went with him to watch a movie at his cinema in the palace.

He actually watched movies, I wanted to watch and enjoyed it.

Eventually it was evening and while we sat in the dining room eating dinner with grandma, Everly came in all excited in her wheelchair, telling us how much of fun she had for the past week by her fiancé 's home.

Running to her, I caught her in a big hug, telling her how much I had missed her.

Hugging me back, she said she felt the same way. Going back to my seat,  I felt the atmosphere was somewhat different from how it was earlier.

Turning to ask Kellen, something, I saw his face was no longer full of happiness.

Without saying anything he hugged his sister before walking away, not even turning back to look at me.