(Chapter 39) Dario Has Gone Crazy

Rayne

After what felt like hours, the door opened again and another guy came in with a tray of food for me.

He looked to be young, like about 18 or 19 years old. Well dressed and wealthy as well.

After leaving the tray on my bed, he looked at me with regret as, he turned to walk away but I quickly spoke,

"What is your name?"

Turning around and smiling a shy smile at me, he said his name was Lorenzo.

Smiling back at him, I told him what a beautiful name he has.

Thanking me, he said he needs to leave before he gets into trouble.

Nodding my head, I said "Ok" before he opened the door and went out.

Left alone again, I decided to check what they had sent for me to eat.

Opening the tray cover, I saw that it was a steak and vegetables.

Without thinking twice, I started eating because I was far too hungry to care.

Once I was done, I saw the door opening again, which showed that I was being watched and a young girl came to take my plate back.

Handing it to her, I thanked her before she left.

Waking up from my bed, I tried looking around my room for the camera's but couldn't see it anywhere.

Going back to my bed, I went and sat there, praying to God, someone would find me soon.

About half an hour later, I heard the door opening again, this time 2 guys came and held me down while the 3rd guy came and put a cloth over my mouth and nose, which made my eyes close instantly.

A while later...

Waking up, I looked around me at my surroundings and noticed, I was on the beach, in a beach chair wearing a bikini.

Lost in my thought, Dario came and kissed my lips, saying good morning sunshine.

Looking at him puzzled, I asked, "What's going on Dario"

Looking offended, he said "Babe, why are you asking me that?"

Confused, I asked "Dario, why are you calling me Babe, where is Kellen?"

Coming to me, Dario came and grabbed my face, making me look at him before he said, "You belong to me now, don't you ever utter Kellen's name again"

Pushing his hand away, I said, "Kellen is my husband, I will utter his name a million times if I want, you can do nothing about it!"

"You think I cannot do anything about it, baby you are sadly mistaken. You are in my territory not that bastard Kellen's", Dario said as he forcefully tried to kiss me.

Kicking him in between his legs, he screamed with pain.

Taking that as my chance, I ran from him, but within no time, he caught up with me and pushed me on the ground.

Dropping his body on me, I could already feel his erection poking me.

"It looks like you want to test my limits, don't you?" he snarled

Pulling my top up, he grabbed my breasts with both his hands, pinching onto my nipples as he attacked my neck.

As I tried pushing him away, he caught my hands and placed it above my head, moving his mouth onto my breasts, biting my nipples, making me scream and shout, but he didn't stop there, with his free hand, he put it inside my jeans, straight into my panty.

"Oh baby, you are so fucking sexy, I am going to fuck you right here and right now, in front of all these men.

I am going to show you what a real man feels like. What you have been missing out on all this time", he said as he bit on my other side nipple.

Lifting my head up, I placed my mouth on his arm and bit down hard, making him release my hands and slap me across my face.

You bitch...., I have been very gentle with you all this time, now I will show you what I will do to you, Dario screamed.

Crying because of how scared I was, I tried to push him away but he pressed himself harder onto me, making his hard cock dig into my thigh.

As he was going to pull down my panty, Lorenzo came and told him that his office was on fire.

Jumping off me, Dario ran to his office, leaving me alone in the sand crying.

Two of his guards came and grabbed my arms, taking me inside the house. There they threw me inside a room and locked the door.

Screaming and shouting wasn't helping and after a long time, I stopped.

Feeling nauseous, I ran to my bathroom to puke and only when I felt a bit ok, did I come out.

Walking back to my bed, I only managed to take two steps before everything went black and I fell down.

Waking up, I saw my hand had needles in it and a drip bag attached as well.

Getting the fright of my life, I started to panic, trying to pull it out, but a soft hand stopped me.

Looking at the person, I saw it was a nurse, who told me not to do that, because it was to make me feel better.

Asking her to please lift me up, which she did, I looked around before asking her why was I there.

She told me that I had fainted due to being anaemic and I needed to learn to start taking care of myself now that I was carrying a baby.

"A baby?", I asked in panic mode

"Yes Rayne, you are pregnant, 3 weeks pregnant to be precise" , she told me

As the tears of joy rolled down my cheeks, I thought about Kellen, that he was going to be a daddy soon.

We had created a baby together, I don't know when, but Kellen and I did tend to make out alot, having mind blowing sex all the time, so it was bound to happen.

This was my reminder that I have a part of Kellen with me, so I needed to fight to get out.

Seeing that my smile had dropped, the nurse asked me if I wanted to see my husband now.

Looking at her, I asked if Kellen was outside, but she said "No, the guy outside said his name is Dario. Is Kellen, his other name?"

Whisper yelling at her, to come closer to me, which she did, I said, "That is not my husband and I was kidnapped by that guy, outside.
Right now, I need your help urgently please, my husband is the prince of Italy, please can you tell him, I am here and to come for me, I begged."

Just as I told her that, the door opened and the nurse whispered to sleep, she will sort it out.

Closing my eyes, Dario came and checked on me and asked the nurse if I was still asleep, to which she replied" Yes she is"

Dario told the nurse to leave, he will sit with me instead, until I woke up. Pulling my blanket up properly, the nurse left the room.
Dario came and sat next to me, holding my hand as he said, "I don't know what it is about you, but you drive me crazy, everything about you, especially your smile. Whenever I look at you, the only thing, I can think about is wanting to fuck you and make you scream my name instead of that asshole's. Why did I not meet you first, I would have treated you better than he could ever. I would have never let you shed a single tear at all and treated you like the queen you were born to be, but now it's too late, because of my deep hatred for Kellen and the fact that he met you first, I will hurt you in so many ways until you forget him."

Thinking to myself, about what shit I got myself involved in.

I needed to find a way out of it soon.

Saying a little prayer to the heavens, I prayed Kellen comes faster for me.