(Chapter 15) Unable To Deny My Attraction To My Wife

Kellen

When I arrived home, I saw Rayne sitting with Everly and my grandma, so I went and kissed my grandma, then Everly and when I got to Rayne, I gave her the roses I had bought for her and kissed her on her lips, then telling her to meet me in our room in a few minutes.

Looking at us, Everly told Rayne sarcastically to hurry up because it must be urgent.

Glaring at Everly, I went up to my room.

In my room, I sat on the bed, with my laptop, finalising some quick payments when Rayne came in.

She came and stood in front of me, waiting for me to speak.

Without looking up from my laptop, I spoke.

I told her, "Be ready at 7pm tonight for me, we have to attend an exhibition at the museum". Saying OK, she walked away, leaving me in the room alone.

About 15 minutes later, I left the palace to sort last minute details at the museum before I came back to pick up Rayne.

Rayne

Seeing that Kellen had left, I went up to our room to bath.

Looking at the time, I decided there was 3 hours more before I needed to be ready, so I might as well, take a nice relaxing bath.

Going into the bathroom, I opened the tap and let the water run, filling the tub. Pouring some of my bath creme into the water, I started undressing.

Getting into the tub, I sat down letting my body adjust to the water temperature.

Just as I was going to close my eyes and relax, I heard Everly calling out to me. Letting her know I was in the bath and she could come in, I once again laid back in the tub.

Hearing the door opening and her entering, I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

Together we sat and spoke about random things.

At one stage, she asked me what I was studying before I came here, so I told her, I wanted to be a doctor but didn't get to complete my studies because I got kicked out of my house for being with her brother and thereafter getting married, my career had to be put on hold.

I told her about my dreams of one day opening up my very own practise because I found my passion in helping others. I then asked her about her dreams and she told me everything, starting from her childhood, to falling in love with a guy, then becoming disabled to becoming engaged to a wonderful man right now, who wanted to do everything to ensure she was happy.

She told me about how she and her brother became closer than ever after her parents passing and how he has always protected her from the time they were small to present.

Looking at her with tears in my eyes, I told her that she was special and she should know that, her heart was made of pure gold and she had so much to live for, but she said it was me that was even more special and from the day that Kellen brought me here, I have changed so much of her concept of things.

She said she feels lucky that her brother found me and she will always make sure he always treasures me but I told her that I never ever asked her brother for much, all I ever wanted was his love.

Looking at me with a questioning look, like she wanted to say Don't you have it already, I quickly said, "And I am so grateful I do have it. He treats me very well."

Coming more closer to the bath tub, she told me to be patient with her brother because he really has alot on his plate.

She asked me whether I loved her brother and without even having to think about it, I said "With all my heart and soul honestly!"

"Just like that my brother loves you and you should be lucky that you are his first in everything", "His first serious girlfriend because although he did date previously but it was only due to him being forced by grandma, for special events."

Winking at me, she said, "First wife", which I laughed at.

"His first serious sexual partner, because the truth is that I have no idea if he had relations with anyone previously, so basically you are his first for everything."

Looking at Rayne carefully, I told her the same was for me too.

Feeling my water gone cold, I asked her to pass me my towel, so I could get out this tub, standing up, I took the towel from her and wiped myself.

Pushing herself out the bathroom, with me following behind, she stopped.

With a startled look, she asked Kellen how long has he been in the room? Not wanting to show, I had any interest in their chat, I walked past them, to go into my closet to dress up, while really listening for Kellen's answer to Everly's question.

Hearing him say "Not long", I let out a concealed breath, I didn't know I was holding.

Calling out to me that she was leaving and will wait for me in her room once I was done, Everly left.

Having put on a robe already, I walked out my closet to go and sit down to rub my lotion.

Opening the door, I saw Kellen, who was now shirtless, taking out his clothes from his wardrobe before he went into the bath.

As I sat on the bed to apply my lotion on myself, I thought about how much I really did love Kellen, although he treats me the way he does.

I knew what Everly said about him loving me was a lie, if he did love me, he would have never been so cruel to me, pushing me away, the way he did straight after he married me.

I still don't even know why he claims to hate me so much, what did I do? I don't even know why he married me, I guess it was to have control over my life. 

In a way I am so grateful that I have been blessed with such a wonderful sister in law and grandma.

Thinking of them reminds me of my parents, they have never shown me anything but love growing up but for Kellen, I left them and broke their trust.

I wished they didn't turn their backs on me and cut my out. I needed them so much right now.

Coming back to reality from my thoughts, I wiped my eyes and stood up, pulling my robe properly, when I heard the bathroom door opening fully, revealing Kellen.

Not wanting to get in his way, I walked back into my closet to put on my clothes.

Dropping my robe, I started putting on my stockings, when my door suddenly opened, and Kellen walked in.

Covering my naked chest, I looked at him, with questioning eyes, so he handed me a dress, which I was suppose to wear tonight.

Taking the dress from him, he started walking out when he suddenly stopped, without turning around he said, "There is no need to cover yourself up in front of me because I have already explored every part of you"

After saying that he walked out. I looked at the dress he brought in and saw it was a wine red, satin off the shoulder, long party dress with a leg slit. Putting it on,I studied the dress on me in the mirror.

As soon as I was done dressing up and doing my makeup, I checked the time to see, that I had half an hour more.

Grabbing a pair of heels and some earrings, I went out.

I then sat on the bed as I put my shoes on and then my earrings, going back into my closet, I went and sprayed my perfume on my skin before coming out again.

Remembering to go and see Everly before I left, I told Kellen, "I will be right back in a few minutes, because I need to do something quickly, then we can leave.", hearing him saying "OK", I left.