(Chapter 37) Where Am I?

Rayne

Waking up earlier than usual this morning, I felt Kellen's hand on me. After carefully removing it, I slipped out of bed and ran to the bathroom where I felt sick again.

I had literally absolutely nothing in my stomach, but I still managed to vomit. After a few minutes, I felt much better, so I brushed my teeth, showered and went out.

Looking at the bed, I looked at my gorgeous husband still asleep.

Going to him, I went and kissed his forehead and said I love you Kellen, still he didn't even get up.

Going to my closet, I went and found a pair of tights, that I matched with Kellen's t-shirt that I found in his closet, quickly I dressed up and put my hair in a high ponytail before walking out the room.

Going into the kitchen to find something to eat, I suddenly remembered Maxwell was in the dungeon and I wanted to speak to him and his wife face to face plus I wanted see what Kellen had done to them last night.

Going to the dungeon, the nausea threatened to come out once again.

Taking deep breaths, I managed to calm the feeling down.

Going further in, I saw the condition that Maxwell was in, he had cuts everywhere and the blood from it was all dried up, like that he was fast sleep.

His wife was in much better condition and slept peacefully in her cell.

Rolling my eyes at the picture in my mind of them, I walked back outside to go to the palace.

Reaching the palace, I decided it might be better to rather sit in the garden to clear my mind, because too many things were running around.

Seeing Maxwell in the condition he was in, did something to me, it really was a horrible sight.

I then remembered what Amanda tried to do to me yesterday and all those horrible men, speaking about me as they eyed my body with my clothes on.

Ewww, it really was terrible.

Never in my life have I ever felt so disgusted with people, the way, I felt with them.

Taking a sip of my water, that I had carried with me, I heard someone coming, turning around I saw Kellen had come.

Taking a seat opposite me, he leaned forward and pulled me to come and sit on his lap.

Being close to him at this moment, caused my dam to open, I couldn't stop the tears flowing down my face.

Feeling my tears falling on him, Kellen asked me what's wrong and I told him.

Holding me tighter, he kept on repeating Rayne, I can never allow anyone to harm you, because you are mine and I will protect you always.

Kellen carried on holding me until I calmed down and got a grip of myself.

Going out of Kellen's arms, I told him that I needed to go and get ready for my classes.

Rushing back inside, I went and had a quick shower, then dressed up and ate some breakfast.

When it was time for me to leave, Kellen was nowhere around, so I decided to take a walk to college for a change.

Saying my goodbyes to Bianca and the security guards, I walked out the gates in the direction of my college.

After walking for a short distance, I heard a car hoot for me to stop.

After rolling the window down, I saw that it was Dario who was in the car.

Greeting me, he offered me a lift, since we both were going to the same place.

Declining Dario's offer, he kept insisting for me to jump in.

After thinking about it for a while, I finally accepted his offer and got in, hoping to God that Kellen wasn't watching me.

After I put on my seat belt, Dario drove off.

Rayne, I need to quickly fetch something from home before we go to class, I hope that is fine?, he asked me

"Dario, why don't you just let me jump off because I am fine with walking to school", I replied

"Nonsense Rayne, I won't be a minute, I just need to grab something fast from home, then I will get us to school within no time, I promise", Dario said

Having no other choice and to prevent any further delays, I agreed.

Driving to Dario's house, he jumped out and said he won't be long, before he ran inside.

Looking at the time on my watch, I unlatched my seat belt, rolled my window completely down and sat back in my seat waiting for Dario to come back.

After a few minutes, I heard a sound behind me, so I turned back to look, that is all I remember last.

2 hours later

Waking up with a throbbing headache, I slowly opened my eyes, letting my eyes adjust to the bright light almost blinding me.

Trying to lift my hands to shield my eyes from the light, I found that I couldn't, because my hands were stuck.

With my eyes still shut, I tried my hardest to move my hands but it was still stuck.

Finally gaining the courage to open my eyes, I looked around and noticed I was in an unfamiliar place.

Sitting up, my hands were stuck behind me.

Managing to look at it, I saw that it was tied up with a rope.

Pulling my hands apart to try to get out, wasn't working. Feeling defeated and helpless, I sat and waited for someone to come in. I waited for a long time but still no one came.

Feeling tired and drained out, I laid my head against the wall, sleep overtook my senses after a few minutes.

Waking up in the morning, I thought about where I could be and what was happening?

With fear consuming me, I screamed at the top of my lungs for help but that just got me feeling more and more weaker and nobody even came to help me.

Feeling my stomach growling more and more each second, I couldn't help the tears coming down.

After what felt like hours, the door to my room opened up and a guy walked in with a tray, laying it carefully in front of me. He then came and untied me and walked out before I could even comprehend what was happening.

At the door, he stopped and turned to look at me before saying, "You should eat all that up, because we will be moving soon to a different location, there you will meet the boss."

"Who are you and why are you doing this, please tell me?", I pleaded

Ignoring my questions, the guy, walked out and shut the door behind him.

Left alone once more, I began to cry, cry for being alone, cry from already missing Kellen, cry for not knowing where I was and who is behind this.

I needed to find a way out as soon as possible, but how, that's the question really?.....