(Chapter 44) Keeping My Love Safe

Kellen

Getting out of bed, I went downstairs to ask the chef to prepare some breakfast for Rayne before she wakes up.

Asking him to please send it to my room, I went back to bed.

Laying on my side as I watched my gorgeous wife sleep, I put my head under the blanket and decided to have a talk with our baby.

Saying good morning to our  prince or princess, I kissed Rayne's tummy, letting our baby know that I am his or her daddy and I am already in love with him or her.

I carried on speaking to our baby, saying how happy I am, that he or her will be joining us and I can't wait for him or her to come out.

Kissing Rayne's tummy over and over again, I felt Rayne giggle, before she said " Stop tickling me, because I can't take anymore."

Coming out from under the blanket, I went and kissed Rayne, telling her, "Good morning Mia Regina, I love you."

Kissing me back, she said "Good morning to you as well, My King, I love you even more"

Putting her hand on my erection, she rubbed it in a slow teasing way.

Before I could even react, there was a knock on the bedroom door, alerting us of a visitor.

One minute please, I shouted, before adjusting my pants.

Getting off the bed, I went to check who was at the door.

Seeing the chef standing there with a tray, I opened the door wider, collecting the tray, as I thanked him before closing the door back again.

Taking the tray back to Rayne, I told her to go and freshen up so she could eat breakfast.

Getting out of bed, she kissed me on my cheek before going to the bathroom.

Tidying up our bed a little, I set the tray down and saw her coming back.

Opening the cover on the tray, I told her to sit down and I would like to feed her.

Having a seat, she waited for me to feed her.

Taking a slice of toast with sliced avocado, I sprinkled salt and pepper on top, then let her take a bite.

Closing her eyes, she moaned "Mmmm, absolutely delicious"

Taking a bite I replied "Yes it is but you are more my love"

Smiling at me, she took the toast out my hand, before coming on top of me.

Placing her hands around my neck, she looked into my eyes before saying, "Then eat me, my king."

Not waiting to be told twice, I captured her lips with mine and devoured her mouth, earning a moan from her. Touching her breasts, I fondled them as I kissed her neck going lower, picking up my t-shirt that she had on, I put my mouth on her one side nipple and sucked it before moving to the other side, while she put her hand inside my pants and brought out my rock hard cock, stroking and squeezing it with her soft fingers.

Not being able to take anymore, I picked her up and placed her beside me, while I got off the bed and pulled my pants and t-shirt off.

I then pulled her legs to the edge of the bed, where I kneeled down and devoured her sweet pussy, causing her to orgasm on my face.

Doing it over and over again, I made her shiver from her ongoing orgasms and beg for me to insert my cock inside her.

Standing up, I spread her legs wider apart, then slammed into her, causing her to scream out in ecstacy.

Pounding into her sweet pussy, I was unable to hold my cum much longer and I shot my massive load inside her.

Carrying her onto the bed, I went in next to her and told her, I was sorry her food had gotten cold but she said it was fine, since I satisfied her in another way.

Kissing her once more, I led her to the bathroom as we both showered together.

Once we were done and had dressed up, I made Rayne sit on the bed.

Sitting down next to her, I said, "I need to tell you some things that cannot wait any longer."

Asking me to go on, I started, "Rayne, babe, I firstly want to apologise for the way our marriage started. The truth is I only married you because I wanted revenge from you."

Nodding her head, I carried on speaking,

"You see for a very long time it was just Grandma, Everly and myself. I didn't even believe in love at all, but when I first set my eyes on you at the beach, I was blown away, I did everything I could to make you mine and when you became mine, I wanted to throw it away when I thought you had cheated on me.....

Well it so happens that after Everly, had her accident and told me her lie, I came back to you to get revenge. Rayne, I can't even explain to you how much I regret my mistakes. The only thing I don't regret is marrying you. You are the only woman I have ever loved and will do so for the rest of my life. Rayne, what I am trying to explain to you is that although I married you for revenge, the fact remains I have only done it because I am madly, deeply, crazy in love with you and it's only on the day you were kidnapped that I realised it."

As I looked at Rayne's face, I saw the tears roll down, so I wiped it before pulling her closer to me as I carried on speaking.

"I was going to tell you on that day about my true feelings for you but I couldn't find you anywhere and the thought that you had left me finally, was killing me. I know I am the future king of this country and by no means am I perfect, but babe I love you and I want to grow old and grey in my country with you always by my side, if you would accept me?", I said as my eyes coruscated with tears.

Taking my face in her hands, Rayne kissed me before saying "Kellen throughout our marriage, I have loved you and through all our ups and downs, I have always forgiven you, why would I not now?"

"So you accept being mine forever?" , I asked

"Absolutely My King", she beamed at me.

After we were done with our talk, we went down to the kitchen, where I helped her cook, well actually I just offered moral support as she cooked and I tasted.

After we were done eating and cleaning up, Rayne went to lay down and I went to the dungeon to see the prisoners from last night, that have been caught.

Going in, I looked at all the prisoners, but Dario wasn't amongst them.

Calling my guard, I asked about Dario and he told me that Dario had somehow escaped from them and they were looking for him.

Feeling myself panic, I ran straight to Rayne while I called the palace guards alerting them that no visitors were to be allowed inside the gates.

Once they agreed and understood my instructions, I ran to my room, pushing the door opened.

Upon seeing Rayne, fast asleep in bed, then only did I let out a breath of relief.

Going out silently, I went to meet with some of the royal guards to organise Rayne, to have atleast 2 bodyguards with her at all times and for her, not to attend college.

She can just do it online, until after she gives birth.

Then only we can discuss further about the situation when she is ready.

After I was done, I went back in my room to sit with Rayne until she wakes up. I planned on not leaving her alone at all because I knew Dario was a clever and cunning man who would try something to get Rayne.

Kissing her head, I held her close.