(Chapter 32) Jealousy Is Good

Rayne

Looking at the person who asked, recognition hit me and I smiled.

"Fancy meeting you here stranger", I said, as I stood up and hugged him.

"Unfortunately, I was invited", he said.

Smiling at him, I  motioned the seat for him to sit.

"Where's The Prince?", he asked

"Somewhere around. Some ladies wanted to speak to him" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh no, I know that kind of look, if I was The Prince, I would never have left such a beautiful woman alone"

"Well you aren't me, now are you?... and I didnt leave my wife alone, she set me up with those ladies!", Kellen came and said, looking unhappy with what I did

"Anyways Dario, I am sure it was nice meeting you but unfortunately my wife and I need to leave now" Kellen said after

Getting up from my seat, I walked behind Kellen as he opened the door for me to go out.

Before I could step out, I looked at Dario and said "See you in class tomorrow, good night Dario"

Smiling, he waved at me.

Kellen

When Rayne went to the lady's, I felt she was taking too long, so I went to find her but saw her walking towards me.

After the orphanage, I knew her mood was off and even though I stayed with her throughout the evening, she still was lost in her thoughts.

After I found her coming out the
lady's, she tried to escape me but I caught her and kissed her.

For a moment there I knew I made her forget everything and she kissed me back, but then when Sofia and Gia walked out the lady's, Rayne told me they wanted to speak to me before she escaped.

Knowing fully well about these 2 ladies, especially Gia, since I was promised to her since we were young, I tried to avoid her.

I saw her looking my way and didn't get a pleasant feeling from it, at all.

She always had a crush on me but I always told her, she will always be a friend to me because I had no interest in woman at all, that is until my gorgeous wife stepped in front of me.

So managing to make up an excuse on why I needed to go, I felt Gia step in front of me....

"Prince,why did you get married to that woman, when you know I am here and waiting for you. We have always liked each other from us being kids, are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Gia, I am going to say this once and once only. That woman, whom you are referring to, is my wife, whom I chose, and nothing or nobody is going to take her away from me, do I make myself clear dear friend?"

With shock evident on her face, she only managed to nod at me.

Walking away, I was approached by a colleague who started speaking to me about the new mall coming up, but I cut him short by saying,
"Tonight isn't the time to speak about work, so we can discuss it tomorrow", before walking away to go and find my wife.

Walking to the bar, where Rayne said she will be, I felt my blood boil when I saw her hug Dario, as I walked faster, I caught on to the last bit of his conversation with her.

Wanting to punch him, I answered his question for her before excusing us, so we could leave, but as we were about to step out, I heard Rayne tell him, she will see him in class tomorrow. Wtf.... I thought before opening her door for her to go in.

Getting into my car myself, I looked at her before saying "Does my cousin study with you?"

"Cousin?", she asked

"Yes sweetheart, Dario is my cousin, his mother and my mother are sisters, so that would make us cousins.", I stated

"Why didn't Dario tell me that you were his cousin?", she thought out loud

"Maybe it's because he has been doing everything in his power to take the crown from me babe!"

"Dario isn't a person like that, Kellen, you are over exaggerating now" she said unconvinced

"Rayne, you have just met Dario now, I have known him my entire life, so I do believe I know him much better.", I said feeling abit upset.

"Anyways weren't you busy with your 2 ladies who feel I have stolen you from them" , Rayne said rolling her eyes.

"Actually babe, I was not, you set me up with them and I just put them in their places before coming to you!", I stated proudly

As I started the car, I could see from the corner of my eye, the smile appear on Rayne's face.

Turning to her, I asked, "What is amusing?"

"Oh nothing Prince, I told those ladies who were convinced I stole you from them that I will leave you alone with them, so let's see who would be going home with you tonight?"

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Was it really necessary to use me to experiment with, I should be offended, babe"

"My prince, I had no doubt who would be sleeping in your bed tonight, I was just being sure" , Rayne smirked

Once we reached home, I saw that Rayne had fallen asleep, so I carried her inside to our room.

Closing the door, I placed her on our bed and started opening her dress to make her comfortable.

When the dress was out, I quickly got into bed with her, having removed my tux and shirt, with only my boxers on, I pulled my wife towards me, before covering us both with the covers and slept tight with her head against my chest.

The best feeling in the world, I thought before sleep overcame me.

The next morning, I awoke early and stared at my gorgeous wife as she slept peacefully.

Pushing the little hair away from her face, that had come down from her hair tie, she shifted, tucking herself more into me as she smiled and said good morning husband.

Smiling to myself, I asked her the one thing, I wanted to ask from the time she came back, "Babe can I make love to you now?"

Opening her eyes to look at me, she said "No" before closing her eyes and going back to sleep, smiling to herself. Putting my hand under the covers, I took her hand and said "Feel how hard, I am for you, I really want you right now, please don't deny me"

Putting her hand inside my shorts, she wrapped her hand around my knob, squeezing it and said once again "No"

Pushing her on her back, I inserted my hand inside her panty, going straight for her honey pot, stroking it as she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Fully awake now, she tried to pull out my hand but I found my way to her tunnel as I inserted my finger inside her and let my thumb rub over the top of her clit.

Feeling how wet, she was getting, I asked can I taste you babe.

Knowing that I managed to fully arouse her, she told me "Yes Kellen"