(Chapter 21) Finding Out The Difference Rayne Was Making In Other's Lives

Kellen

Waking up I find Rayne awake and staring at me.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I am going to be tempted to have another round with you", I smirked.

Without giving me a reply, she pushed off my hands and jumped out of bed, trying to pull the bedsheet with her, but I refused to let go off it.

"As tempting as it is to let you have another round with me, but I am too sore to allow it", she said, before letting go of the bedsheet and running naked to the bathroom in front off me. I woke up with a hard penis already but seeing her running like that got me even harder.

Getting out of bed, I went into the shower with her.

"Kellen, I cannot manage another round with you right now, because I am so sore, how about this", she said pushing me against the wall, she went on her knees and kissed me first around my erection, then slowly she put her lips around it, inserting my hard cock into her mouth, moving at a reasonable pace, then gradually increasing her movement, I couldn't help moaning out loud, because it felt so good, soon my cock was hitting the back of her throat, causing her to almost gag.

"Tesoro, I want to be inside you when I come not in your mouth, do you think you can handle that?", I asked her.

"Yes, I can, I want you inside me as well too please", she begged

Pulling my cock out her mouth, I lifted her up and kissed her lips hard and fast as I carried her and placed her on the tip of my shaft, lowering her down slowly.

Letting go off her lips, I told her, "I want to watch you fall apart as my cock keeps penetrating your sweet pussy", which causing her walls to tighten around my cock.

"Oh my Kellen, I love you so much", she said as I felt her orgasm erupt through her body making me go harder and faster causing me to ejeculate inside her.

Holding her tight, we both tried to regulate our breathing before I could put her down.

Putting her down, I saw that she was not steady on her legs, so I held her.

While holding her, I heard her cry, knowing the reason why, I helped her bath, by applying the shower gel over her, making sure to take special care of her honey pot.

Once we rinsed off, I asked if she was fine and seeing her nod her head, I kissed her head and went out, taking my towel and wrapping myself up before walking out the bathroom.

Going to my closet, I grabbed a set of clothes, slipped it on, then walked out the room.

Going into the kitchen, I saw Bianca walking with a tray of breakfast.

Stopping her, I asked what she was doing here, so she told me that from yesterday she started working for Rayne as her private maid and Rayne was paying her salary.

Nodding my head, I allowed Bianca to leave with Rayne's breakfast before finding some cheese and crackers for me to eat.

Sitting down, I thought to myself about Rayne, telling me she loved me so much, why did that matter to me.

As soon as possible I needed to tell her to stop loving me, all we were having was sex with each other nothing more.

Having finished, I grabbed my keys to go out and when I opened the door, Lucia was standing outside.

Once she saw me, she immediately ran to me, hugging my legs.

Bending down to her level, I hugged her and asked "What are you doing standing here?"