(Chapter 11) Moving To A New Country

Rayne

The next morning, I awoke feeling tucked into someone or something.

Opening my eyes, I was met with a broad chest against my face and hands holding me tightly around my waist.

As slow as possible, I tried moving the hand around my waist and distancing my face away from the chest.

Successfully managing to accomplish it, I looked down at my dress, which was still on.

Getting off the bed, I opened the door and went out to my room.

Locking the door behind me, I held my chest as I began to breathe out faster.

What the fuck...

Why was he holding me and sleeping?

I thought he hated me!

Maybe we were too drunk that was why.

Thinking back to last night, I remember falling asleep in the car, after I had asked Kellen to take me home... but after that I don't even remember anything at all.

Was I that deep in my sleep?

Things just didn't make sense at all.

Going to my closet, I took out a casual set of clothes to wear after I showered.

Opting for a bubble bath instead, I entered the bathroom and ran the tap, pouring some of the French vanilla bean into the water.

Once I was fully satisfied with the temperature of the water, I started undressing and went in.

Laying my head back against the tub, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the vanilla water against my skin.

While enjoying the feeling and sensation of the water, I fell off to sleep.

Moments later, I awoke when I heard someone knocking on the door.

Telling them, I would be out shortly, I released the water and used the hand shower to rinse the soap off my body.

Taking a towel, I wiped myself before going to the door and unlocking it, to go out.

Going into my room, I started dressing up, putting on a pair of shorts and a vest top.

Pulling my hair into a ponytail, I tied it up.

Then I put on some sneakers and proceeded to look for some studs to go with my overall casual look.

As I was about to apply some nude lipstick, I heard my door open revealing Kellen there.

Looking at me as I applied my lipstick, he said that he was going out to do some work, and when he comes back, I should be ready because we are going to his country.

Feeling panic hit me, I nodded at him before he left.

Thinking to myself, I couldn't do it, I couldn't go through with moving to a new country with a man who clearly hated me, actually showed me mixed feelings.

I needed to escape, remembering how I tried to run away yesterday when the guards went on lunch, well I needed to succeed in doing it today.

At about 1pm, I watched the guards go off for lunch, as fast as I could, I ran out the gate and onto the road, trying to see any cars that were going past to stop and ask for a ride.

After having walked a long distance so far, I finally heard a car going past. Standing in the middle of the road, I managed to stop it.

As the car neared me, I could see who exactly the driver was, within a second, I turned and started running in another direction to escape him.

Jumping out his car, he started chasing me, within minutes he caught me.

Throwing me over his shoulder, I screamed and begged him to let me go, but he didn't.

Reaching his car, he threw me into the passenger side, then came to his side and got in.

After revving the engine, he stepped on the gas, speeding home.

Arriving home, before he could even jump out, I opened my door and ran out, going back inside the house, up to my room, where I locked the door behind me, going to the corner of the room, I squatted down and held my head in my hands as I cried about my pathetic life.

Within minutes, Kellen unlocked the door and came in, looking more furious as ever.

Grabbing my hand, he pushed me towards the bed.

Coming closer to me, he whispered words, I refused to hear, he said,

"So this is the game you want to play? You want to escape me so badly? Now I will show you who exactly you are messing with"

Not understanding what he meant, I saw him walk out my room, leaving my door open.

Getting up to close my door, he came back, throwing a phone at me.

He then said "You need to keep that with you, because you might get a call from one of your family members."

Finding it hard to breathe, I suddenly felt myself panic.

Taking a deep breathe, I turned to him and said "Please Kellen, I will listen, don't hurt anyone in my family, I will pack up my stuff and come with you quitely"

Watching him walk away, I grabbed my bags and started packing my stuff and after about an hour, I was ready and waiting for him outside.

Trying to take my last pictures of the different views around me in my mind, I hadn't noticed Kellen standing a few feet away from me, watching me carefully.

Once I noticed, I told him, I was ready to leave.

He just nodded.

Opening his door, he jumped in and I made my way to the car, struggling with my bags, to put it into the boot, I then ran back inside to hug Abigail and thank her for all her love and care that she has shown me.

Wishing me luck, she kissed me on both my cheeks before I ran back to the car.

Getting in and closing the door, I leaned my head against the window, thinking about my life.

Soon, I felt Kellen tap me on the shoulder and tell me we have reached the airport, so I should get off.

Getting a trolley, he placed both our luggage's in it and asked me if I wanted to eat, before we board our plane.

Shaking my head, I told him, "No thanks, I am not hungry"

Accepting my answer he said then let's go because his plane is ready and waiting for us to board.

While he pushed the trolley, I walked behind him.

Boarding the plane, we took our seats and I watched as the air hostess fussed over him.

Rolling my eyes, I decided to look through a magazine.

Scrolling through the pages, I came across an article of multi-billionaire and soon to be crowned King of Italy, Kellen Lorenzo Valentino's sister's tragic accident.

Looking up, I saw Kellen watching me, deciding to put the magazine away, till I am alone to read the article more closely, I turned in my seat and closed my eyes to sleep.

After a few minutes, I felt Kellen pick me up and carry me somewhere, but I refused to open my eyes because I was too tired to care.

Snuggling closer to his neck, I inhaled his scent and was lost to the world, although I did feel when I was placed on a bed and the covers being pulled over me.