(Chapter 8) Going Ahead With My Revenge

Rayne and I have been together for about 2 and a half years now.

She found out my truth, that I was currently the prince of my country, soon to be king.

She was quite upset that I didn't tell her the truth myself, but later forgave me when I explained myself to her.

She had learnt the truth after my grandma had sent her men to kidnap me, well I basically got kidnapped with Rayne as well, bringing me in front of my grandma who was trying to speak to me about coming back to my country and getting married, she had also told Rayne that I lived opposite her.

I really didn't see the need for that, I wanted to complete my revenge first by dumping Rayne before I could go back.

But my grandma kept going on and on about me getting married in my country, that I ended up telling grandma, that I was in love with Rayne and was going to marry her.

Playing the part of being madly in love with her was easy enough and nobody doubted me.

Afterwards Rayne and grandma bonded which irked me to no end and it seemed like grandma really liked Rayne.

Finally getting to go home, I was once again alone with Rayne and ended up asking her to marry me.

Her parents told her to say No because after finding out my status, they couldn't forgive me for be dishonest.

They forced Rayne to leave me but it just made me make Rayne fall in love with me more.

We are at a point where she would give up everything to be with me, so she accepted my proposal.

I knew she did it because she wanted to hold onto me, while she saw other guys, but it only drove me to hate her more.

About a month later, Rayne and I made plans to go to a club together.

I had parked my car and waited for her to come out her house but she didn't.... and the entire night she didn't even message me.

Forced to go to her house, I knocked on the door and her dad answered, telling me that Rayne is not coming out.

Pushing him aside, I went to Rayne's room and saw her crying.

Taking her in my arms, I told her to come with me and nobody would stop her.

Taking my hand, she walked with me before her dad stopped us.

"Rayne, if you leave with him now, then you would be walking out forever?" he said

Rayne looked at me with tears in her eyes, get my confirmation, she told her dad "Okay."

Jerking Rayne's hand, he hissed, "How do you know that he is not lying to you about other things?

How do you know that he won't use you and discard you afterwards?", he shouted

Rayne looked at her dad and said with tranquility, "Daddy, it's because I trust him. I know he loves me and would always take care of me."

Knowing he was losing his daughter, he shook his head as he pleaded one last time,
"Rayne, I am telling you once again, if you walk out with him, then you are walking out this family"

I could see the hurt and pain in both father and daughter's eyes.

Without saying anything further Rayne placed her hand in mine and we walked out, leaving her family behind.

Straight after, I asked Rayne if she wanted to go to the club or not, to which she said, "
Kellen can we just go somewhere, where I could sleep because I am feeling very tired, if its fine with you?"