(Chapter 34) What's Mine Is.... Mine

Kellen

Coming back home after my last task at the construction site. I went straight to my room.

Opening the door, I saw Rayne sitting on the bed with a short dress that went up her thighs as she sat, reading a book that she looked interested in.

Taking off my tie and opening a few of my shirt buttons, I saw her watching me, instead of reading.

Bending down to kiss her, she put her arms around me and deepened the kiss.

Knowing fully well what my babe wanted, I went onto the bed once she let go of me and turned her onto her stomach, picking her butt up in the air.

Pushing her thong  aside, I bent and kissed her on her warm pussy, causing her to gasp out.

Putting my tongue on her, I began to lick her pussy, inserting my finger in.

Starting to pant, she moaned, "Kellen you make me so horny." Not giving her a chance to speak any further, I inserted another finger in her, moving both my tongue and fingers faster.

Hearing her moaning louder, I stopped, turning her around onto her back.

I got off the bed, to remove my clothes and slipped myself between her legs, spreading them wider apart, as I inserted my cock inside her, causing her to arch her back.

"Fuck yeh Kellen", she moaned out loud

"You like it babe, when I fuck your tight little pussy?", I asked as I pulled a little out before slamming into her over and over again.

Moaning "Yes Kellen, I love it like that", she said.

I kept on hitting her g-spot until within no time, she exploded on my cock taking me along with her.

Together we held onto each other, shaking and panting.

Carrying her to the bath once we finally managed to calm down, I placed her in, going inside myself.

Together we took turns to wash each other's body.

Once we were done, we went out, changed and got into bed. Then, I pulled her close to me, as I held her tight and we slept.

The next morning when we both awoke, it was very late.

Rushing to get ready on time, we ate our breakfast and left.

Driving Rayne to college, I saw Dario standing at the entrance.

Finding a spot to park at, I sat and watched as Rayne walked in,

Dario put his hand around her, but she moved out from his hold as soon as he did it.

Jumping out my car, I walked towards them but before I could reach them, they were already gone in.

Thinking to myself, that I must sort it out later, I went to the first meeting, I had for today.

Throughout my meeting, I couldn't seem to concentrate because the image of Dario putting his hand on my wife was driving me crazy and I was only in my first meeting, I had 7 more to get through.

Once I managed to get through 6 of my meetings, I politely cancelled my last meeting.

My business associate didn't want to take No for an answer unless, I agreed to come for dinner at his house tonight, I was forced to agree.

Driving to college to fetch Rayne, I saw her come out with her friends.

Noticing me, she waved at them and walked towards me.

Once she reached me, she kissed me before going in.

Looking towards the entrance of her college, I noticed Dario watching us.

Slipping inside the driver's side, I started the engine and drove home.

When we reached the palace, I walked Rayne to our room, where she proceeded to undress so she could take a shower.

As much as I really wanted to join her, I needed to make a phone call first, so excusing myself, I went to my study.

Dialing Everly's cell, I waited as it rang.

After a few minutes, finally she answered.

"Hello Everly, how are you doing?", I asked

"Kellen, what a surprise, I am good thanks and you?", she responded back

"I am good as well. Everly I need to ask you a question, if you have a few minutes?", I asked

"Yes, I do, Kellen, tell me what's up?", she questioned

"Everly, I need to know the entire truth from you about Arlo. Did he really cheat on you?", I asked

"Kellen now is not a good time to speak about that, can you wait till tomorrow, then I will come to the palace and speak to you about it?" Everly pleaded

Having no other choice, I agreed before cutting the call. I would have to wait till tomorrow to get my answers from Everly.

Right now, I needed to go and tell Rayne about the dinner, we have been invited to.

Stepping into my room, I saw Rayne walk out the bathroom and go into her closet.

Going in behind her, I bent down and kissed her right shoulder before telling her about the dinner we need to attend in about 2 hours.

"Kellen, do we have to attend this dinner?", Rayne asked

"Yes babe, it's important or I would not have agreed to it. I promise, it won't take long, maybe about 2 hours or so then we will leave ok?", I told her

Getting Rayne to agree, I told her, I was going to bath and will see her soon.

Stepping into the bathroom, I showered quickly before coming out and dressing up.

Seeing that Rayne was already dressed and it was almost time to leave, I decided to take a few minutes to admire her beauty a little before we left.

Lifting Rayne's chin up a little, I captured her lips in mine, taking my time to explore her mouth.

Feeling myself starting to get hard, I gave her lips one last peck before taking her hand and leading her out our bedroom and outside to our awaiting limousine.

Getting her in and going in myself, we drove off to Maxwell's home.

Reaching there, we stepped out as our door was opened.

Taking Rayne's hand in mine, we proceeded to walk inside the mansion. At the door, Maxwell and his wife stood to greet us.

Shaking my hand, Maxwell let go and turned to Rayne, taking her hand, up to his lips to kiss as he welcomed her in. Pulling her hand away, Rayne thanked Maxwell as she turned to me and held my hand tighter.

Smiling at her, I led us both in to go and mingle with some of the people there.

After a few minutes, Maxwell came to me and asked if we could speak in private for a little while, while his wife showed Rayne around.

Looking at Rayne to see if it was fine, which she nodded to, I excused myself and followed Maxwell to his study.

Entering his study, he closed the door behind me, before going to his desk to pull out a folder from his drawer and handing it to me.

Taking it, I carefully opened it, to examine what was written there.

After reading the first page, I closed the folder and shut my eyes for a few seconds to control the anger building inside of me.

Opening my eyes, I asked Maxwell, "What is the meaning of this.....?"