Prologue

Huo Yan grew up in Southeast Asia. When she was 18 years old, she held a coming-of-age ceremony in Vietnam and was accidentally caught in a gunfight.

  At that time, a thin body knocked her down and struggled to drag her to the corner to avoid stray bullets.

  "I'll lead them away, and you can call them again after 20 minutes."

  The 12-year-old girl was very calm. Her right hand was broken, but she gritted her teeth and straightened her wheelchair, as if she didn't feel any pain at all.

  Huo Yan narrowed his eyes and seemed to see a little leopard with its fangs bared.

This matter was hidden in Huo Yan's heart, day and night, like a rose blooming quietly in the darkness.

  After returning to China, she numbly selected a suitable marriage partner, and her career made rapid progress. Marriage is just a business in another sense.

  Until that day, her new "beloved wife" helped her pour tea. Her eyes paused for a moment on the deformed wrist, and memories flooded into her mind:

  "Has your hand been broken before?"

  Little leopard, she found it.

  【small theater】

  The drunk Huo Yan was very quiet. She had lost her usual gloominess and huddled pitifully in the blanket.

  Lan Su touched the wound on her lip. She was about to question the initiator, but seeing that she was unconscious, she had no choice but to give up and serve a bowl of sobering soup.

  The next moment, Huo Yan put his arms around her waist, put his ear against her belly, and said softly:

  "Susu, marriage is not a transaction."

guide:

  1. 1V1, marriage first, love later

  2. Huo Yan’s disability is fake. He will be able to run, jump and hurdle in the future.

  3. Two-way redemption . The injustice of the outside world does not affect them from blooming roses in each other's hearts.

  4. The cover is a character sketch of Yue, exclusive to Huo Yan

  5. The protagonist is not involved in gangs or drugs. The reason why it is dangerous is that the Lan family is in the antique business and is guilty of the crime, and will be targeted by tomb robbers