Chapter 5 Escape from the Prison (2)

Halfway through the night, Huo Yan left, like the silhouette of the judge who was closing the pending case.

  When the luxury car at the door drove away and disappeared into the night like a stone sinking into the sea, the tight rope around his heart finally relaxed.

  Instead, what landed on Lan Su was the overwhelming jealousy from the entire Lan family.

  Lan Haotian is on the thin side. When he stares, the veins on both sides of his eyebrows bulge and jump, making him look like an alien in a science fiction movie.

  "You did a good job!"

  he scolded.

  Lan Su seemed unable to hear his words, and slowly stood up from the chair. The hem of her long skirt fell and swept across the floor, making a rustling sound.

  Having been the swordsman of the Lan family for 11 years, her body has a sense of uprightness, thin and thin, but it contains the explosive power of a cheetah that can tear people into pieces at any time. Coupled with his height of 168cm, when he stood up, he completely looked down at Lan Haotian, who was blowing his beard and staring at him on the sofa.

  She moved her lips:

  "Father must be tired after working hard all night."

She looked at Lan Haotian, then seemed to penetrate his soul and looked behind his body.

  The light shone on her face, carving out the straight bridge of her nose, and the lines of her lips became clear at that moment.

  "From now on, I am the second young lady of the Lan family."

  Lan Hao gasped for air, and his raised fingers trembled:

  "When did you hook up with Huo Yan? You dared to plot against me with outsiders, what a big fight! You thought your wings were strong, didn't you! You thought you could get rid of the Lan family, didn't you?"

  Lan Su's eyes were indifferent, still looking at him like that, focusing on the back of the sofa:

  "Lan Su doesn't dare. However, everything has become a foregone conclusion now. Who Huo Yan is, my father knows better than me."

  Just now, Huo Yan left and said:

  "I'll pick you up in a month."

  What was even more subtle was that after Huo Yan went out, her assistant warned her word by word:

  "Please also ask Mr. Lan to take good care of the second lady. If anything goes wrong, Mr. Huo will be angry."

  In other words, if something happened to Lan Su, the entire Lan family would probably be trampled into ruins by this Jade Yama.

  Lan Haotian didn't dare to fight against the Huo family.

It was precisely because he didn't dare that he hated Lan Su, the "sword" who had regarded his words as an imperial edict since childhood.

  "You! You're using her to hold me down now, aren't you! You--"

  Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Lan Su lightly:

  "——It's getting late. I'm going to take care of the wound, and my father should go to bed early."

  After saying this, she carried her skirt upstairs.

  As before, the steps going upstairs were very light and silent. Like all poor people who depend on others, they minimized their sense of existence.