Chapter 37 Secret (I)

After three months of actor selection, "Blade" finally established a two-month special film training camp.

  Lanbin City is backed by mountains in the north and the coast in the south. There are many large-scale studios covering thousands of square meters. One of them was rented by the crew of "Blade" and used as a training camp.

  There were a total of 100 people entering the camp, but in the end only 10 were able to perform and become the protagonists of the "Bounty Hunter Organization."

  From 8 am to 6 pm every day, the main content of the training is physical fitness, from basic fitness to weapon use, so that the actors have the physical fitness and temperament of a killer from the inside out.

  The second is performance.

  Although many candidates in the training camp have acting experience, they are very inexperienced. Not to mention Lan Su, who has no acting experience at all and can't even find the camera.

  According to Mi Huai's request, the producer put a lot of effort into the performance team. Not only did they invite professional acting teachers from the drama academy, but they also added outstanding senior actors such as Qu Tang and Yan Zhaoxi.

  "I heard from the director that you guys were selected from an audition of over 10,000 people, which is pretty good."

  Qu Tang attended the acting class on the first day. Her long hair was loosely pinned behind her head, with a few strands hanging down the side of her face occasionally blown up by the wind, giving her a sense of relaxation as if she had achieved success.

  "But the real test for you has just begun. Acting is a highly professional profession, not everyone can do it. Many of you are beautiful and have a good image, but the film and television industry is not short of pretty faces. In the next two months, I hope you can find yourself and the meaning of being an actor."

Qu Tang was gentle by nature, and he would usually give gentle reminders to the juniors in their early 20s. In comparison, the professional acting classes rehearsed by the acting teacher were even more hellish than the physical training classes.

  "Open your throat and speak! Speak your lines!"

  "Is this the result you prepared for me to see over the past three days?"

  "Stop darting your eyes around! Look at me!"

  The process of breaking yourself down and reassembling yourself into another person is called acting. If you break down and reshape yourself many times, you become an actor.

  Lan Su was not a good actor, at least, not when he first entered the training camp.

  "All of us are here. Four teachers are sitting here. Two cameras are pointed at you. There are more than a dozen people in front and behind just for your performance. What did you perform? Tell me."

  Thinking back on her first individual report, Lan Su felt ashamed. Only then did she realize, having already won the Best New Actor award, that her performance was blasphemous.

  She is good at action scenes, eyes, and the fierce aura from the inside out. But she is a poor student in acting, which requires the use of technology to mobilize the emotions of the characters.

  His heels were nailed to the ground, and he lost the ability to think after being scolded. He answered instinctively:

  "A mother injured in the war."

  The acting teacher repeated her answer.

  Although he still looked stern on the outside, he opened a window for Lan Su in his heart. Normally, young students would start to cry under such pressure and coercion, and even if they didn't cry, they would be too scared to speak. Lan Su's ability to withstand pressure was much stronger.